Thread: Disappearing neighbours

Disappearing neighbours

😢 My game reset to an old User ID. Stormy has reinstated it all for me, but I?ve lost ALL my old neighbours! Does anyone know if there is a way of getting them back, or do I have to start all over again? 😥
    Anyone like a new neighbour? User ID DDDDizzyduck and it?s Dizzys domain for the kingdom name

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDDizzyduck View Post
    �� My game reset to an old User ID. Stormy has reinstated it all for me, but I?ve lost ALL my old neighbours! Does anyone know if there is a way of getting them back, or do I have to start all over again? ��
    Anyone like a new neighbour? User ID DDDDizzyduck and it?s Dizzys domain for the kingdom name
    No unfortunately no way of getting them back. What you could do is invite your other game in your current kingdom and then leave a wall post as an explanation with your game ID and hope that you reconnect with some of them. We have an ADD ME forum for new neighbours if you need to add new people. Plus lots of players here are willing to take on new neighbours but it's nice to ask first. Otherwise, add a post to the Add Me forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-your-ID-here!

I'll close this thread later tonight as add me posts are only to be made in that forum and not in discussion forums. Want to make sure you see my post first if possible before closing...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No unfortunately no way of getting them back.... Want to make sure you see my post first if possible before closing...
    Oh well, thanks anyway!

Executive Chef
    also if you read the current forum event, a lot of people will have their ID in their signature and wether they are accepting neighbors. like mine
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily