Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Wood, fish, bone, truffles, Living Wood. I think bone is probably the worst right now. I think it's only dropped by Fang Beasts and Skunkupines.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendelter View Post
    Creep tooth, rat tail, iron ore, mermaid scales, glimmerdust, and golden apple. Ikr, that's a lot!

Exact same for me!!

Farm Supplier
    I'm in a ridiculous short of silver ores right now (<10), after upgrading the Colosseum and using the rest to make tons of royal beams! >< Plus the mines rarely drop silver... mostly coal and stone which I am maxed!

Fashion Designer
    I've been having a fish shortage and I never had a problem collecting plenty of fish before. Out of desperation, I stored all my old ponds and replaced them with new ones. That actually seemed to help- at least I am catching some fish now. It's going to take forever until I can level up enough to buy the fish market.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I've been having a fish shortage and I never had a problem collecting plenty of fish before. Out of desperation, I stored all my old ponds and replaced them with new ones. That actually seemed to help- at least I am catching some fish now. It's going to take forever until I can level up enough to buy the fish market.
    My ponds have Lso been low on the regular fish recently. I have lots of the cart fish, butter fish and blue ones, but not the orange. I may have to try the new pond idea.

New Resident
    the golden apple is one of them, and the troll coins, I do not seem to find where to get those shiny coins.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arcove View Post
    the golden apple is one of them, and the troll coins, I do not seem to find where to get those shiny coins.
    Gold troll coins are only available during Monster Hunts. Otherwise, check in the Inventory Guide for a list of where to find Golden Apples.

Rhino Keeper
    Fertilizer for Sir Daisy, doesn't drop every time you grtvfrom cows or sheep!

Farm Supplier
    Glimmer shard!

gold runes