Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Tea Goals 6/5/13 - EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow mine we're locked
    strange! well i guess it's not that big of a deal since my chairs are still in lock down. but i haven't finished building my tea time kettle yet and bought 4 tea tables already. waiting on parts and gifts....

Farm Supplier
    Still working on tea kettle.I'm really excited to see what I can make with it

Executive Chef
    I don't get it...wasn't the Victorian couch the end prize? I've only gone through a few goals and I've already got it. Is there another goal prize or baking for nothing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    I don't get it...wasn't the Victorian couch the end prize? I've only gone through a few goals and I've already got it. Is there another goal prize or baking for nothing?
    I think the rest will unlock the other oven and then unlock recipes in that oven?

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone got to the oven yet?

I guess TL did take a look at one of the suggestion polls that wanted a "tea room" update. I applaud them for that. I love this update, I cant wait to get my Victorian Couch. I've only just completed a few goals. I too was wondering what the end prize might be, if any.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    I guess TL did take a look at one of the suggestion polls that wanted a "tea room" update. I applaud them for that. I love this update, I cant wait to get my Victorian Couch. I've only just completed a few goals. I too was wondering what the end prize might be, if any.
    There isn't an end prize anymore...unless they give us that 25 gem item for free.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    #3a A Sweet Seat
    Have 4 sugar cube chairs
    Have 4 teacup tables

#3b Royal Renovation
    Buy 4 Tea Room Counters
    Have 3 Teapot Lamps
    Buy 16 Floor Tiles
    Reward: $2,750 +75exp
    After I did these goals, this one popped up for me:

But the tea time oven is locked for me. Probably have to finish the "a test of tea" goal first

So many requests to send out !

I really appreciate all the picture posts, all post in general I really want to know how much work this will take so that I can know how many appliances to build, so please keep us updated �� and I'm loving this new update! Pink is my favorite color ����

Rhino Keeper
    Nobody has the oven yet? Does anyone know what parts you need? I doubt you need the tea kettle. I just want to know what to ask for. Thanks!!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast