Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Tea Goals 6/5/13 - EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by adored2 View Post
    Yes. And the lavender goal pops up as well. So you have two goals running:
    1. Leading Lavender (make 14 lavender tea) &
    2. An Unexpected Guest (ask neighbors for 6 fancy silverware & have 2 tea time ovens- you get one already built when the oven unlocks).

thank you for answering!!

does the recipe royal have anything to do with this goal? I'm in the middle of making 35 king cupcakes so I'm curious if these goals are connected or if the king cakes are the end of another goal that has expired?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    does the recipe royal have anything to do with this goal? I'm in the middle of making 35 king cupcakes so I'm curious if these goals are connected or if the king cakes are the end of another goal that has expired?
    That is a part of the sweetco goal line. Does It still show up for you? The end is where you get the chocolate cupcake sliding board fountain thingy. The description is extra because I don't remember the name of it!

New Resident
    I'm absolutely in love with the new goals! I have redecorated my whole bakery. Could someone please tell me when you unlock the Tea Time Oven?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ohyeahitisjenny View Post
    I'm absolutely in love with the new goals! I have redecorated my whole bakery. Could someone please tell me when you unlock the Tea Time Oven?
    Tea Time Oven unlocks when you complete the Brew your Best goal:
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    after "a test of tea" : prepare 10 irish breakfast tea. (sorry i don't have a pic because i didn't realize there wasn't a pic until now.) this is the next step:

How long does each recipe of Tea time oven last?? 50 dishes could be too many, I'm scared!!!

New Resident
    Thank you! I have nearly completed that goal, so hopefully I will get the Tea Time ovens soon. :3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    How long does each recipe of Tea time oven last?? 50 dishes could be too many, I'm scared!!!
    There are 3 recipes: 1 hour finger sandwiches - 3 hours Date drop scones - 11 hours English trifle. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by crystal6789 View Post
    There are 3 recipes: 1 hour finger sandwiches - 3 hours Date drop scones - 11 hours English trifle. Hope that helps
    thank you! and what parts does each oven need to be built?

Farm Supplier
    When do you unlock the Tea Time Oven?

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast