Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Tea Goals 6/5/13 - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Also if it's a hassle to try refund gems one user at a time through support... You can put the booth to give 25 gems back when we sell it( since we will keep one and sell the other to get our 25 back) but you would need to notify us that you made the change by posting here

Executive Chef
    Really ? Talk about disappointment. Please give us our 25 gems back! It's takes me a long time to get them.

Host(ess)
    25 HARD earned gems disappeared from my total 26. I'm really pissed on this, if i had the change, I would NEVER bought the Royal booth. This is a 100% Gem trap with no excuses! Is it worth to quit??

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, everyone! We like to ensure as many players as possible are able to enjoy the game's content, no matter their playing style. The Royal Booth is available in two different avenues. You can complete the goal chain to earn it as a reward or exchange Gems for the Royal Booth in the Market. We hope you're enjoying the opportunity to get the Royal Booth in different ways.

Thank you for all of the feedback on this goal chain!

Banned
    Oh boo! I bought it on one account and stopped doing the goals on my smaller one because I figured I could take my time.

I wish is known or I'd have kept my gems for something else! Now I'm off to go build some more appliances. The nerve! It wasn't even locked! NO notification that it was an end goal. I knew we did all of these 50 million steps for a reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, everyone! We like to ensure as many players as possible are able to enjoy the game's content, no matter their playing style. The Royal Booth is available in two different avenues. You can complete the goal chain to earn it as a reward or exchange Gems for the Royal Booth in the Market. We hope you're enjoying the opportunity to get the Royal Booth in different ways.

You could have posted when update came out the the royal booth was going to be the end prize.... Many would not have thrown away 25 gems on an item I could have and will be rewarded to complete a goal

Doesn't make sence now I'll have 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

Why weren't we warned beforehand that we could've waited to finish the goals to get the royal booth for free? Seems very deceitful. Why come out and tell us this now after the fact that many of us have spent our gems on it? I want my 25 gems back.

Host(ess)
    Seriously???! If I knew that, I would NEVER bought the Royal booth! Omg!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been ripped off before with these games, but this one seriously puts it over the top. Something has to be done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyroar View Post
    hi, everyone! We like to ensure as many players as possible are able to enjoy the game's content, no matter their playing style. The royal booth is available in two different avenues. You can complete the goal chain to earn it as a reward or exchange gems for the royal booth in the market. We hope you're enjoying the opportunity to get the royal booth in different ways.

so this is the way to justify the deceit ? I want my gems back.

How are we supposed to know we could've bought it without completing the goals ?