Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Venture to the Volcano" broken?

New Resident

"Venture to the Volcano" broken?

I just got the "Venture to the Volcano" mission today. However, when I click on "Quest", it brings me to the buildings tab - which is blank. There is nothing for me to build in order to finish this question. I'm assuming I have to build the quest building, but it's not there in the Buildings tab. And yes, I've tried rebooting my device, restarting the game, you name it. The building simply isn't there.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the same thing in my game as well....maybe we just don't have the full update yet or something.....idk...whatever it is I hope it's fixed soon! I wanna use this feature!

I have the same thing. I have also tried rebooting both the game and my device with no luck.

Rhino Keeper
    seems like we have the same problem.

same problem here too

I have the same problem. I have the battle arena, works great, love it but got the goal for dragon post and was so excited and then goal takes me to empty page in the market. Really want this feature so hope they fix it soon 😣. Shutting down iPhone didn't work

Executive Chef
    See the dragon quest post. FT said they are trying to fix it now.

Executive Chef
    Mr Turtle just said he'd let TL know and this matter would be resolved soon hopefully

Executive Chef
    Oh sorry, Kwhales beat me to it

Host(ess)

Angry

I'm having the same problem too. I was really happy when I finely got the Quests, and of corse this had to happen. I really hope TL fixes this real soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast