Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the end of the road for me?

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Is this the end of the road for me?

I'm on level 30, with over 4000 RP and over 65000 XP, and today I expanded into the last area possible. Despite sending my knights out daily since mid-February I still have no alicorn wing, and despite crafting, growing, nurturing, cooking feasts and watering everything until I'm blue in the face the only T&T badge I have is the one everyone got for expanding into the new space. The only other challenge I have is to reach level 17 in Fashion Story, and that is just not going to happen. I had that challenge before, round Christmas time, and managed to reach the second level stated to get some gems from the baron, but the game drives me mad (and why give me the same game as a challenge anyway?). So I'm beginning to get just a teensy bit bored .... come on, TL, please give me a challenge which is not random and which has an achievable target before I chuck the iPad out of the window in sheer frustration! ... phew, glad I got that off my chest. Got to go now - got a Fangbeast to beat up!

Banned
    All of those Purdy little frilly dresses are just what you need to ease your mind. Dress up your avatar and display those crystal shoes, then go back to chop some trees and water some mushrooms. You'll have he badges in no time.

For the alicorn, I found that doing the same adventure for three days time each, before going to another one helped with the parts needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Er ... not sure about the dresses, Baraze. I loath clothes and shoes unless they're old and comfy, worn with my trusty Doc Martins, and I don't possess a skirt or dress. Glitter never did it for me! I've done all the quests countless times over more than three months, with the bandits most popular simply because it's easiest to prepare. Haven't tried dark caves several times in a row due to needing wisp lanterns but now I can use my earth wisps for lumin essence I'll try that. Should have said before, I have four alicorn horns - just no wing.

Similar situation here. Level 30, over 67k exp, almost completed last trade expansion and have a number of buildings upgraded to level 5. Knights are worn out for searching daily since Feb for a mythical beast they no longer believe exists since they have only found a single wing. I think they would have revolted except for the addition of the sweet feast. Badges are another sore point. Still have only the one for expansion. No rhyme or reason for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this like midlife crisis thread? You sound just like me! I hope CS has more to offer pretty soon. Being stuck in Lv 30 is just getting too plain and boring. :P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Is this like midlife crisis thread? You sound just like me! I hope CS has more to offer pretty soon. Being stuck in Lv 30 is just getting too plain and boring. :P
    You could be right. I turned 50 this year so I'm probably 'past-mid-life'! lol

New Resident
    Could not agree more. What is required to get badges? How is Knights Hall quest triggered? Come on TL and NO more tied in games like Pet Shop, Restaurant, Fashion- we have chosen to play Castle Story and NONE of those tedious games

That really makes me want to quit playing before I come to such a terrible pass.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I'm still here! I hated Pet Shop story, and the cross-breeding of different animals was really gross. I don't mind downloading other games and trying them - after all, I might like them - but I hate having to reach really high levels if I'm not intending to play long-term. Apart from anything else, most of these games (except the puzzle ones) mean you have to get neighbours. I have 60 or so neighbours in CS who I visit every day, and always respond to any requests immediately; I'm very loyal, and I hate taking on neighbours who may be playing for real when I have no intention of continuing the game. On Dragon Story I managed with just 5 neighbours, and left messages apologising to,all of them when I gave up the game!

I've been at level 30 for ages too. Must be the only game that seems to let you carry on playing, gathering XP and not level up anymore. What's going to happen when more levels are brought out? Are we going to suddenly go from level 30 to level 37 because our XP is that high. And then only have 3 more level ups because it ends at 40?! I love this game but TL need to listen to the people that play it, as we have a good knowledge about what is needed and what can be improved, as we play it daily. I also understand that updates take time and am very patient but this T&T task isn't the best update they've brought out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast