Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Can you share what they are please?! Is it like a regular delivery, where you need an outrageous bunch of things? Does it just give gems or the money and xp too?
    It is even more outrageous. I believe it's different every time. Right now, the one I have asks for 30 tomatoes, 9 of the fried fish with lemon, 30+ carrots, 13 of the whipped cream things, and a few other things i can't see yet because i completed them. I believe they were something like ~12 apple pies, ~10-15 baked potatoes, ~8 meat hooks, about ~30 potatoes, and something else... possibly corn or potatoes or something.

Reward is 5 gems, 160 xp, and 260 gold. Once delivered, it takes 12 hours before you can get the next delivery.

You have a time limit to get all of the items loaded onto the train which, for me, was over a day (I can't remember). You cannot 'discard' the requirements for new requirements like you can with the deliveries. Once any of the items you get are loaded, you cannot get them back.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Can you share what they are please?! Is it like a regular delivery, where you need an outrageous bunch of things? Does it just give gems or the money and xp too?
    There are 10 different items that you have to load up on the train before it can go out for delivery. There is a timer on the train (I think 22-24 hours) that shows how long you have to complete the order. Obviously I don't know what happens if you don't have all the items. Does the train leave with what you've already loaded even if total order not complete?

There are three levels (Standard--up to 5 gems--and two others whose names I don't remember as the option to select them wasn't available yet). I'm presuming the other two levels become available once you have completed a certain number of standard orders, and will no doubt be more difficult to complete.

You earn gems, XP, and coins when the train leaves the station fully loaded.

You also earn XP, coins, and sometimes tools once each of the 10 items are loaded on to the train.

TIP: For those that have the train already...I didn't realize this the first time I loaded the train, but you can actually begin loading (and thus releasing them from your barn/silo) the items on the train once you have the required quantity for a particular item.

For example, if the train order requires 30 corn and other items, if you have all the corn already (the number below the item will turn from red to black), click on the item, and select load. This will remove it from your storage and put it on the train. This will give you more space in your barn or silo for collecting the other required items.

Note, though, if you do NOT have the required quantity for the particular item, you will only be able to load it onto the train using gems. As I haven't done this, I don't know if this allows you to bypass collecting the missing items, or only to load up what you have already.

Best strategy would be to try and gather and load the items that you have the most of first or that are easiest to make to free up space in storage, while crafting and buying the other items.

For me, currently, when train leaves the station, it doesn't come back for 12 hours. May differ at the other levels.

Sorry no screenshots as my train is out for delivery. Will try to remember tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I'm wondering why i cant add the extra animal pens too. Is level 27 not high enough?

I expanded towards the station before the update, and have the train ready to go now. It just needs a whole stack of supplies that i have to try to not sell off like i normally do.... Hope its good
    I don't know what level the extra animal pens--as well as the extra windmill, feed mill, lemon tree and juicer) are supposed to be available, as I'm already at level 30. However, when I first updated the game, I had looked for the extra animal pens, and they were not available to me, even though I remember that being mentioned in the update's "What's New" description.

However, I noticed today that one of my neighbours had two windmills, so I double checked my Market, and suddenly the extra animal pens, windmill, and feed mill were there!

So, it might be worth checking your Market again just in case, to see if the number of cows and pigs allowed has increased. If it is not there still, then, maybe they do open up at higher levels. I do know that, at level 24, the game said I was supposed to get an extra cow pasture and 4 cows, but ended up submitting a bug report because I didn't get them, so it's possible that at least those should be available to you.

Banned
    I also just saw a level 8 player who had their newstand to the left of the screen, where the barn originally is when you first start. Didnt snap a pic before I left to see if I could also move mine. I couldn't. When I tried to return to their farm I couldn't find them in the community.

Executive Chef
    That sucks I wanted to play this game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    That sucks I wanted to play this game

Open a Canada or Australia iTunes account, you will be able to download the game. Very easy!

Fashion Designer
    Thx, i noticed the extra windmill, pens and mills later in the day too. I am overloaded with milk and eggs now.

My big issue with this update is the side store, which i find now is almost unusable. It keeps failing to reach others store, and just gives me a wheel. I miss my side store, i used to buy hundreds of items in it daily, now i can barely buy a dozen from multiple attempts.

New Resident
    Help, all my deliveries require this one type of fish, I get the anchovies and the catfish but not the..... Green one with smiley face. I fish all day and don't catch one. Without this. Catch I can't see how I can continue. Please help me with a solution.

Fashion Designer
    Try the amchovy hook on hotspots

Wee! Just started playing this game few days back. I got a question, how to earn coins fast? Any advice? I can't even afford to buy the deep fryer and the next goal require me to buy the chocolate machine. =.="

It's so hilarious looking at the animals after you harvested them. They just fall flat onto the ground and looks dead. LOL! The silo is equally funny too. When you reached the maximum capacity, there's a red flag on the roof. XD Not sure about the barn, since I haven't burst it yet. Haha.. =x

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast