Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tentacle Tunnel - Levels 229 - 234

I think the restricted jewels kinda look like rhinestones--maybe I'll call them that instead of "restricteds", what d'ya think? The only problem I foresee is no one will know what the heck I'm talking about--lol! Uh, hmm...anyway, you need a ton of combos to pass 234. Blaster + bomb combo's best cuz it detonates fast. Diamonds are also great...esp for quickly ****ing snakes. I got lucky having 3 same-color snakes & 2 diamonds--which took care of the snake area fast. They don't give you nearly enough time for this level. I had to press the "extra time" button at the end--it was the only time I'd been close enough to make extra seconds count. I'd like to increase my score on this one (and pass "for real.") So if they add to the timer, I hope someone notes it in this thread. With more time on the clock, I'd love to come back for more stars!

Now I'm off to Sentient Stones island...G'bye, Tentacle Tunnel!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Congratulations, finnth12! Good luck on 232--unless you've already moved on, lol! That one took me awhile. Now I'm stuck on 234. Made it about 3/4 of the way my first try, but can't even get that far since. Ugh!
    Thanks, I passed 232, 233 with 3 stars. And 234 only got 2 stars. Lol. Diamond and blaster and bomb were very useful on this level.

Fashion Designer
    Now I'm off to Sentient Stones island...G'bye, Tentacle Tunnel![/QUOTE]

Congrats! I passed 234 with 2 stars, but that's okay. Lol.

New Resident
    Loving restricted jewels, but wow!! These levels are getting tricky!

Yeah, TL sure knows how to add the difficulty! (I'm on level 450-something, and I'm spending at least 2 days on each level now.) It's not always "perfect" (some levels are too hard, etc.) But it makes sense, and your s****s improve, too. It's fun to go back and play some of the earlier levels (to get 3 stars,) cuz you find you're better at them. You spot the special jewel patterns more easily, and can predict where jewels will land to a certain extent. There are some levels that are pretty much all luck, though. Your s****s don't matter much on those, lol!

Why the time limit on my game for level 234 is 1:30? And your one is 3:00?? Is there a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by amyboutiquenz View Post
    Why the time limit on my game for level 234 is 1:30? And your one is 3:00?? Is there a bug?
    They often make changes to the time/moves offered on levels to get just the right amount of challenge they want the level to have. Occasionally, they change other aspects to the level, such as obstacles, number of jewel colors, etc. Looks like they did both here. They lowered the time to 1:30 (I have that now, too,) which increases difficulty. They also lowered the # of colors used to 4 (it had 5 colors when I played; time was 3 min.) So it's not a bug.

Best of luck to you, and Happy Holidays!

I play on my iPhone 4S and I only am given 1:30 to complete level 234 and not 3:00 like the image shows. What gives?!

Quote Originally Posted by Smileystella View Post
    I play on my iPhone 4S and I only am given 1:30 to complete level 234 and not 3:00 like the image shows. What gives?!
    Did you see my comment right above yours?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123