Thread: Fairy + Charm = ?

New Resident

Fairy + Charm = ?

Howdy all~
    I just breed a Fairy and a Charm dragon and breeding time is 2 days/or 32 gold--What am I getting? Would like some guesses and Thanks for reading my post!

Banned
    You're getting a Titan. Which a weird, as it would mean the fairys elements had nothing to do with the breeding outcome. A Titan is red and purple, just like a charm. Crazy breeding habits!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    You're getting a Titan. Which a weird, as it would mean the fairys elements had nothing to do with the breeding outcome. A Titan is red and purple, just like a charm. Crazy breeding habits!
    How is it weird? That happens a lot lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    How is it weird? That happens a lot lol
    Exactly. I once had 6 Charm Dragons in a row during the "Cupid Dragon" era, no matter which dragons I bred, a 16 hr would pop out, I was thinking something was wrong with my breeding den. But nowadays its common for the offspring to attain it's elements from just one of the parents.

Nightclub Owner
    This thread is one dragons inheriting only 1 parents colours. And this one is on the Titan dragon.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.