Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LeaderBoard/Crown Update 6/4/13

Executive Chef
    i was took 55 % and received a 4 hour shield so i would estimate 1 hour per 10% until we get confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Okay, I see that, but does the shield time depend on the percentage of damage or the actual amount of damage - as in number of hitpoints? 10,000 hitpoints would be 100 percent damage for one kingdom, but 50 percent for another. I'm not sure what FrozenTurtle means by "how much damage you were dealt."
    I'd still like to know how much time we're talking about here, even if it's just a matter of range - minimum shield time; maximum shield time.
    If it's based on percentage of damage, then how much shield time for 60 percent? How much time for 90 percent? Like that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    i was took 55 % and received a 4 hour shield so i would estimate 1 hour per 10% until we get confirmation
    Yeah. but they must have a max. Last week I lost big, everything. and I got a 15 hour shield. Or at least by the time I logged in I had 15 hours left. So I wonder this too. What is the maximum shield time? I know I already got a 3 hour shield, so what is the minimum shield time too?

There are three different shields. A 4 hour, 8 hour, and 16 hour. If you lose 100% you get a 16hour one. I have been playing for a while but still not sure when you get 8 hours. It is based on percent of damage received. You get 4 hours for 50% plus.

If the damage dealt reaches a certain percentage you get these:

50%- 4 hrs
    75% - 8 hrs
    100% - 16 hrs

This is based on what i observed...

Quote Originally Posted by jahil View Post
    If the damage dealt reaches a certain percentage you get these:

50%- 4 hrs
    75% - 8 hrs
    100% - 16 hrs

This is based on what i observed...
    I think you only get the 100% shield if your royal hall is destroyed. So to get a 100% shield they either need to destroy your royal hall (and get over 50%) or get 100% vs you. Can anyone confirm the part about the royal hall???

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to know what percentage we lost. I won three battles overnight on my own village. So I must of held the enemy back even though they took loot and destroyed some buildings. I would like to know the percentage of loss. It must have been less then 50% since I won and didn't get a shield. But of course I may have gotten a 4 hr shield but then I would have lost, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    It would be nice to know what percentage we lost. I won three battles overnight on my own village. So I must of held the enemy back even though they took loot and destroyed some buildings. I would like to know the percentage of loss. It must have been less then 50% since I won and didn't get a shield. But of course I may have gotten a 4 hr shield but then I would have lost, right?
    Nope they need to actually beat you by getting more than 50% for you to get a shield. However when you watch replays look into the bottom-right corner... it should show you there how much damage they have done to your base.

FireMocha team, can you add damage percentage to the ATTACK LOG, please? (It really should be "DEFENSE LOG" or "BATTLE LOG".)
    I went to check on my defensive loss and found that the REPLAY button is now grayed out. Why does the REPLAY expire so soon? There's now no way for me to know how much damage was sustained during that battle. Apparently, I completely missed the shield's appearance because it was not there by the time I logged on again. No idea now whether it was an 8-hour shield or a 16-hour one.

So if an attacker has done 98% damage and quits the battle with the Royal Hall still standing, the defender will be deprived of 8 hours worth of shield time? Again, I'm just curious because I've sometimes opted to go home when there's nothing left to be looted. Unfortunately, I inadvertently forfeited crowns by doing this sometimes. Now I hang around if there are still crowns to be had, often watching some lone archer calling "Fah... Fah... Fah..." as she shoots at whatever's left.

One more question: Does destruction of the Royal Hall guarantee that the attacker will receive all the crowns that were available to be won in the battle; or does the number of awarded crowns also depend upon the percentage of damage you inflict?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    FireMocha team, can you add damage percentage to the ATTACK LOG, please? (It really should be "DEFENSE LOG" or "BATTLE LOG".)
    I went to check on my defensive loss and found that the REPLAY button is now grayed out. Why does the REPLAY expire so soon? There's now no way for me to know how much damage was sustained during that battle. Apparently, I completely missed the shield's appearance because it was not there by the time I logged on again. No idea now whether it was an 8-hour shield or a 16-hour one.

So if an attacker has done 98% damage and quits the battle with the Royal Hall still standing, the defender will be deprived of 8 hours worth of shield time? Again, I'm just curious because I've sometimes opted to go home when there's nothing left to be looted. Unfortunately, I inadvertently forfeited crowns by doing this sometimes. Now I hang around if there are still crowns to be had, often watching some lone archer calling "Fah... Fah... Fah..." as she shoots at whatever's left.

One more question: Does destruction of the Royal Hall guarantee that the attacker will receive all the crowns that were available to be won in the battle; or does the number of awarded crowns also depend upon the percentage of damage you inflict?
    With the update all previous battles seem to have the replay greyed out. You can't go back for replay. But you can still revenge them. I don't think usually there is a time limit to replay. Just this time after the update and I believe maybe a little before.

stay to the end of the battle unless you are losing. More crowns are earned. I like watching that sole archer shoot away. I like to cheer when the object of her destruction falls.

Quote Originally Posted by MediusSyberia View Post
    I think you only get the 100% shield if your royal hall is destroyed. So to get a 100% shield they either need to destroy your royal hall (and get over 50%) or get 100% vs you. Can anyone confirm the part about the royal hall???
    My royal hall was destryed once and the total damage inflicted on my camp is only 80% got 8 hr shield for it... So imho i dont think destroying the royal hall is the prerequisite to have a 16 hr shield...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast