Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LeaderBoard/Crown Update 6/4/13

New Resident
    How can I move from level 3 Armory to level 4 Armory

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by joe696 View Post
    How can I move from level 3 Armory to level 4 Armory
    This will be something you can do in the next update we have planned for the game Stay tuned!
    - MHz -
    Sr. Game Designer
    Happy to help and answer questions regarding City Story Metro, Castle Story, and Kingdom Clash. For anything else, please either post a thread or email support@teamlava.com!

New Resident
    They do this to take resources off of people who can't defend themselves

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jim151222 View Post
    Oh I see, not that I see the point to hiding at low level crowns. Sort of seems like a pointless excersise, lose crowns, to gain crowns, ending you up where you started in the first place. And with the ability to skip towns does that not become obsolese, new players could assess the town, realise that it's a very well defended town and skip to the next one, leaving said player with epic town and low crowns, no wins because people just skip them.

I don't know maybe there is people that would do that but it sounds a bit strange to me. Sort of a large circle of getting nowhere. But I accept your point even though I don't quite understand it.
    They do this to take resources of off people who can't defend

Fashion Designer
    Is there certain amount of attack in a day or is it unlimited, I was attacked 6 time, but I won all the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    Is there certain amount of attack in a day or is it unlimited, I was attacked 6 time, but I won all the battle.
    There's no limit on incoming attacks. However, if you fail to defend against an opponent, you will be given a Shield which lasts for a period of time (dependent on how much damage you were dealt). This Shield will prevent others from attacking you until it expires or you choose to attack someone and remove the Shield.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the info turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    There's no limit on incoming attacks. However, if you fail to defend against an opponent, you will be given a Shield which lasts for a period of time (dependent on how much damage you were dealt). This Shield will prevent others from attacking you until it expires or you choose to attack someone and remove the Shield.
    Can you provide some details on how long this loser's shield lasts? For example, how much shield time is granted for every 1000 hitpoints lost?
    Also, how do we know how much damage we sustained in a defensive battle? The battle log only tells you what resources you lost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Can you provide some details on how long this loser's shield lasts? For example, how much shield time is granted for every 1000 hitpoints lost?
    Also, how do we know how much damage we sustained in a defensive battle? The battle log only tells you what resources you lost.
    If you watch the replay, it tell you how many percent of damage on your kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    If you watch the replay, it tell you how many percent of damage on your kingdom.
    Okay, I see that, but does the shield time depend on the percentage of damage or the actual amount of damage - as in number of hitpoints? 10,000 hitpoints would be 100 percent damage for one kingdom, but 50 percent for another. I'm not sure what FrozenTurtle means by "how much damage you were dealt."
    I'd still like to know how much time we're talking about here, even if it's just a matter of range - minimum shield time; maximum shield time.
    If it's based on percentage of damage, then how much shield time for 60 percent? How much time for 90 percent? Like that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast