Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Star Throwdown!

Three Star Throwdown!

We're trying a little something different this week for our contest. We challenge all of you to a Three Star Throwdown! You will have one week to get three stars on any level within designated regions and post to let us know. Join in on the fun and download our games so you can throwdown with everyone else:

Jewel Mania on iOS
    Fruit Mania on iOS
    Bubble Mania on iOS
    Bubble Mania on Android
    Bubble Mania on Kindle

Visit our Facebook pages for Jewel Mania, Fruit Mania, and Bubble Mania for more information on how to participate. Don't forget to "Like" our pages so you can receive updates for your favorite TeamLava puzzle games!

Note: Do not post that you have achieved 3 stars here. This thread will be reserved for questions or feedback on this contest. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    This seems too complicated, I'll pass.

Executive Chef
    But, I can't play bubble mania, it's always crash

Executive Chef
    The gems just for Bubble mania, Jewel mania, and Fruit mania? We can't receive gold to another TL games like Dragon story?

Fashion Designer
    So, we have to comment on FB including our storm ID?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    The prize is just for those games (3 mania)

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    The gems just for Bubble mania, Jewel mania, and Fruit mania? We can't receive gold to another TL games like Dragon story?
    You can only get Gems or Gold for these three games and only for the game you get 3 stars in.

Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Yup! Get 3 stars on any level of the designated regions and comment with your Storm8 ID or Support ID on that game's Facebook page.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You can only get Gems or Gold for these three games and only for the game you get 3 stars in.

Yup! Get 3 stars on any level of the designated regions and comment with your Storm8 ID or Support ID on that game's Facebook page.
    Thanks for info,

Executive Chef
    This basically forces you to connect your game to your FB account if you want to participate, very sneaky tactics there.

And you know what happens when you do that, all your friends un-friend you for spamming them with "hey, I leveled up in such and such game".

What a tricky way to get people to like these pages, for just a chance of a few gems.

Executive Chef
    Wow. This is unreal. I deleted these games a while ago because they were getting annoying. Guess I wasn't alone, and this is TL's way to get players back.

But releasing my ID on Facebook. Umm no. I get enough neighbor requests as it is, I don't need to advertise for more. And only getting gems/gold to apply to these games isn't worth it. I need them in DS not in games I don't play anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast