Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Looks like it was another Kitsune lol
    Ok now you're just showing off lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    Ok now you're just showing off lol
    Me? Never

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying to get Justice by breeding Naga and Ruby so I can use it for my dragon quest. So happy to get a Kitsune as my fail for Justice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    I was trying to get Justice by breeding Naga and Ruby so I can use it for my dragon quest. So happy to get a Kitsune as my fail for Justice.
    Ha ha maybe I should try that, tell my game I'm actually trying for something else in the hopes it gives me a Kitsune instead. A little reverse psychology

The Kitsune dragon looks nice! I should try red+virtue, then green+virtue, then yellow+virtue, then blue+virtue, then purple+virtue, then white+virtue and finally black+virtue (don't have Diamond dragon.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    After put my Tusker on nest, I tried Fire and Virtue, 5 hours
    Well, at least it just 5 hours not 33 or 21 hours
    It's love
    Put them again and 5 hours at least it's not 15, 21 or 33 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    It's love
    Put them again and 5 hours at least it's not 15, 21 or 33 hours
    Got up this morning so excited to put kitsune egg in nest. Just couldn't wait. Had to do it even before I made my coffee which is a major feat right there.

so..here it goes...

...wow it is so cool. Didn't know it would look identical to a love egg. What a nifty idea. Guess I will have to wait 5 hours to put my new kitsune dragon into her new home.

......just can't figure out why she has a love shell on. Maybe she doesn't want to show off. Yeah that's it. !!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Got up this morning so excited to put kitsune egg in nest. Just couldn't wait. Had to do it even before I made my coffee which is a major feat right there.

so..here it goes...

...wow it is so cool. Didn't know it would look identical to a love egg. What a nifty idea. Guess I will have to wait 5 hours to put my new kitsune dragon into her new home.

......just can't figure out why she has a love shell on. Maybe she doesn't want to show off. Yeah that's it. !!!!!
    Wow! Congrats, k! You have a shy Kitsune there! :3

Executive Chef

so..here it goes...

Hahaha..
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    Wow! Congrats, k! You have a shy Kitsune there! :3
    I thought she got Love, not Kitsune. Correct me if I'm wrong kwhales

Banned

so..here it goes...

Awww, you poor thing, you're going through a tough time.