Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

I was content in the fact that I'll never get the faerie campfire, but my adventurers brought one today!
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Fashion Designer
    Just got another big red ruby from troll vault that makes 9 for me, now that Kaz seems to be back wonder if the jewels will come into play?

Fashion Designer
    On my small level 25 kingdom I just got a golden nugget, gold egg and gold apple at the same time. Wonder what the odds for that are?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    On my small level 25 kingdom I just got a golden nugget, gold egg and gold apple at the same time. Wonder what the odds for that are?
    From 3 separate sources? If so well done! I know it was part of a goal a few weeks ago. But separately. Wow!

Fern, one my dragons gave me a gem today! I get really excited when that happens as I'm maxed on scales & mythic essence right now & I only collect from my gangle of dragons every other day or so.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Idk if this is a Woohoo but... I got the new iPhone 6 Plus and playing Castle Story is AMAZING! The screen on this baby is awesome and so much better than my iPhone 5!!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Woohoo! Just got 2 Mithril from a Dark Cave Formation that was free from a Dark Cave Adventure!

Executive Chef
    OMG, I got an Alicorn horn from an adventure! It's been a long time since I've gotten any parts, (still have 6 wings), I wasn't sure if they were still dropping! Woo Hoo, a new baby Ali! Thank you TL and CS!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    woohoo I just skipped upgrading my deep mine to level 5! It takes tons of resources and months to complete, so I decided to give myself a break and skip via gems. 25 gems = well worth my sanity. I was thrilled to discover it was 25 gems one time vs. 5 collections x 25 gems. Totally worth downloading and playing a random new Team Lava game for gems, IMO
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    Idk if this is a Woohoo but... I got the new iPhone 6 Plus and playing Castle Story is AMAZING! The screen on this baby is awesome and so much better than my iPhone 5!!!
    I went from an iPhone 4 to an iPad mini and the detail was so totally awesome! Congrats on your new phone and I don't know your exact screen size but bigger is definitely better