Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished Sister Sister! Thanks to that fortune which is still open to restock my Dark Plants.

For the first time ever there's nothing to work on in my Quest Book. It hasn't disappeard completly because ot the fortune and Cup Cake Mania, but it feels like it .

To all of you who are still on the road: don't give up, you get there eventually. And the feeling to have finished is incredible.

Sister, Sister was supposed to be a 3 month goal (Update 5/8/14) but it's now almost 4 months and many players aren't even halfway done with it. I'll be so happy too when I've completed it. Need 7 more inscriptions to get there tho so I'll be at it for several more months at the very least.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sister, Sister was supposed to be a 3 month goal (Update 5/8/14) but it's now almost 4 months and many players aren't even halfway done with it. I'll be so happy too when I've completed it. Need 7 more inscriptions to get there tho so I'll be at it for several more months at the very least.
    It's taking me FOREVER!!! So little of what we need drops and only from three places! Every time I get enough plants it's like a small empty victory since I only need what hundreds more it seems like?!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Sister, sister is done! Woooooo Hoooooo.
    Gotta ask this because I keep seeing references to "sister, sister" & I feel ridiculous because I don't know what that is!! I'm @ level 39 so I guess I should have come across it by now. Can anyone help explaining just what kind of quest it is or what all it entails?

Quote Originally Posted by luckylu98 View Post
    Gotta ask this because I keep seeing references to "sister, sister" & I feel ridiculous because I don't know what that is!! I'm @ level 39 so I guess I should have come across it by now. Can anyone help explaining just what kind of quest it is or what all it entails?
    This will explain. Go to Dabag's goal thread post #579

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post898772

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This will explain. Go to Dabag's goal thread post #579

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post898772
    Thank you so much for clarifying! I guess I'm just at the beginning of that goal based on what I read on that thread. I currently could be working on "gifts for Belladonna", but I've been trying to save my fertilizer for the Goddess Tree (if I can ever get the garnet trinket). But that's what makes this game fun - trying to decide which way to go. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks again for responding!

Rhino Keeper
    I finish sister, sister today too!!!!
    After finish i have 21 gliimmer trap, 13 glimmer raflesia and 0 glimmer trap. Even After give 10 glimmer trap in the last event, hard work to obtain glimmer trap for me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	15136

Executive Chef
    Not sure if it's a woo hoo moment or a boo hoo moment lol... But I just hit level 50!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Not sure if it's a woo hoo moment or a boo hoo moment lol... But I just hit level 50!
    I know what you mean. I hit it during the community event. It's back to to days of quasi-useless XP until the next level increase. The last time this happened with the level 30 increase was that we received x number of energy crates for how many levels we passed. It's still not the same as a energy refill every level up but was better than nothing.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Executive Chef
    I have a Very Important Whoohoo to announce:

After nearly two years of playing this game, my roost *finally* dropped a second Manty egg! I was completely gobsmacked. Seconds later my game crashed, but I still have my egg! I haven't thrown it in the forge yet, 'cos we have an update tomorrow and I don't know if I'll need both forges to make stuff, but just knowing it's sitting there in my inventory gives me a warm fuzzy.

I thought I had been permanently relegated to the singles club, but no! Tanbi, if you're still out there, there is hope! You may get your Ali parts yet!

I hope everyone has a super sparkly day!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.