Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Fashion Designer
    My pink alicorns just gave me 100 energy points. I was able to clear all flowers, trees, crops and buildings... Whoo Hoo,

Sir pig just gave me 60 energy. YES!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thequeenofall View Post
    Sir pig just gave me 60 energy. YES!
    That is a WOOHOO for sure. Sir Piggy has never been so kind to me. I guess I can always hope

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    My pink alicorns just gave me 100 energy points. I was able to clear all flowers, trees, crops and buildings... Whoo Hoo,
    I had this happen too except I only got 50 from one....still very exciting when that happens.

Executive Chef
    Whooo!!! After only a couple of tries (no more than 8, the most!) I got my burning ember!!!! I've read people are trying for weeks, even months for this, so I'm very, very happy

Tho it's a little set back for my Treasur Dragon, because it costs me 1 Large Diamond
    Last edited by Anaboe; 07-12-14 at 03:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally have the last trap plant i need to get my 5 incriptions for the Persuasion goal. Only 2 more Greseleda castle collections and I will have some tasks to do. I've got 8 towards Sister Sister now (still seems a very long way to go)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Finally have the last trap plant i need to get my 5 incriptions for the Persuasion goal. Only 2 more Greseleda castle collections and I will have some tasks to do. I've got 8 towards Sister Sister now (still seems a very long way to go)
    Still only got 3 inscriptions for persuasion goal and 8 for sister sister. I am currently taking advantage of the fortune teller glimmer bits goal so hopefully will start to progress a little quicker. Just need to find more seeds and fertiliser.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wishing i had the fortune teller!

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished a Feral Lands adventure and received feral magic, silver, blocks, beams, extra energy and for the first time ever a 10 energy crate as a gift. Is this a new gift from adventures?

Thank you TL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Mine just gave me 100 energy too! Able to tap all things I'd neglected during the caravan adventure!