Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Executive Chef
    Whoohoo! I finally maxed out on simple and hearty feasts! Only 42 each of spicy and sweet, and 75 mercury to go. I like the feral lands adventure, but my boar tusks have never gotten above 20. That one will be last...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Whoohoo! I finally maxed out on simple and hearty feasts! Only 42 each of spicy and sweet, and 75 mercury to go. I like the feral lands adventure, but my boar tusks have never gotten above 20. That one will be last...
    Wow, do you still manage to go in adventures every day as well?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Wow, do you still manage to go in adventures every day as well?
    Most days! Not every day. It's nice to have the energy boost when the guys get back, but it's not completely necessary.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished upgrAding the tree!!!
    Need to visit it once (in 16 hours....) and then I will get the next update. In the mean time I will collect stuff I need. yay!

Oh... And QZ, I think it's amazing your feast level. I have 2-3 of each, no more.

Executive Chef
    Most days! Not every day. It's nice to have the energy boost when the guys get back, but it's not completely necessary.
    Hmmm I always do adventures from the keep and barracks every (other) day so that takes 3 feasts every two days. Maybe I should stop for a bit and stock up. It just seems a waste for those buildings not to be out hunting for something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Hmmm I always do adventures from the keep and barracks every (other) day so that takes 3 feasts every two days. Maybe I should stop for a bit and stock up. It just seems a waste for those buildings not to be out hunting for something.
    Aye, there's the rub! It is fun when the guys come back, all hunky and sweaty and bringing nice things back in homage to moi, their ruler. But I always feel better when I have stocks of things. I think I took about 4-5 months off from adventuring last summer when we had the update drought. That really helped. And you know how it goes. Once you have an extra five in stock, you want ten. And then 20, and then 30.

It's a sickness.

Banned
    What is your kitchen strategy? I try to have a long wait on one and use other to build up base stuff.. sugar and flour.. you are a master chef for sure!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    What is your kitchen strategy? I try to have a long wait on one and use other to build up base stuff.. sugar and flour.. you are a master chef for sure!
    I make the same thing in both kitchens. I never have to make flour or sugar anymore, except to use up a bit of crops when they get over 90. If I have a free 1/2 hour, I'll make noodles with the excess eggs, cos I like to keep even amounts of eggs and milk. At night I put in hot sauce or a feast if I have enough bits to craft one. I also have 2 pergolas, so that gives me hearty stews and the other things for feasts pretty regularly. If I'm going to be around all day, I'll make ice cream sundaes. I keep 99 strawberries all the time, so I only have to replant 18 of those when I start the sundaes. And, I just topped out my chocolate inventory as well, so I replant those when I use them, too. It took me three days of steady chocolateering to max out my chocolate.

Basically, I concentrate on feast items all the time, and only make something different when I have to in order to use something up. I never make fish or grits or any of those things, they come regularly through the exchange or pergola. Sometimes I have to make fruit stuff, but I've got 80 apple pies now and hoping we're going to get a use for those soon.

I dunno, does this help? What do other people do? Should we start a new thread with kitchen strategies?

Rhino Keeper
    I make the same thing in both kitchens. I never have to make flour or sugar anymore, except to use up a bit of crops when they get over 90. If I have a free 1/2 hour, I'll make noodles with the excess eggs, cos I like to keep even amounts of eggs and milk. At night I put in hot sauce or a feast if I have enough bits to craft one. I also have 2 pergolas, so that gives me hearty stews and the other things for feasts pretty regularly. If I'm going to be around all day, I'll make ice cream sundaes. I keep 99 strawberries all the time, so I only have to replant 18 of those when I start the sundaes. And, I just topped out my chocolate inventory as well, so I replant those when I use them, too. It took me three days of steady chocolateering to max out my chocolate.

Basically, I concentrate on feast items all the time, and only make something different when I have to in order to use something up. I never make fish or grits or any of those things, they come regularly through the exchange or pergola. Sometimes I have to make fruit stuff, but I've got 80 apple pies now and hoping we're going to get a use for those soon.

I dunno, does this help? What do other people do? Should we start a new thread with kitchen strategies?
    I agree. We need some use for the apple pies that are just sitting there doing nothing. I'm up to about 3 right now

Woohoo!
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 06-14-14 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Added a woohoo to stay on topic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I agree. We need some use for the apple pies that are just sitting there doing nothing. I'm up to about 3 right now

Woohoo!
    Better be careful! You'll be overrun with apple pies! What do you do with all your apples? Do you let them max out? Do you collect from your tree(s)? Enlighten me, O wise one!