Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Executive Chef
    Just hit $10 million dollars (coins) mark!!!!!!

Drinks are on me folks
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 03-17-14 at 11:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just hit $10 million dollars (coins) mark!!!!!!
    Drinks are me folks
    Congrats on your riches! I am part of the lowly 5%. I'm hovering just above 8 million. Make mine a Shirley Temple - I'm on the wagon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Congrats on your riches! I am part of the lowly 5%. I'm hovering just above 8 million. Make mine a Shirley Temple - I'm on the wagon.
    Oh yes, I remember those days of struggling with a mere 8 million. I could only afford 4 nannies and my personal chef was only part time. But with determination and the onset of carpal tunnel I broke through that 5% glass ceiling and you can too!

My full time personal chef will get that Shirley temple to you ASAP.

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing CS for gold for Dragon Story but I liked it so I stayed. I was such a newb before I found this site and I had never spent any gems before so I was like, "Awe, these Valentine animals are so cute" so I bought some. Then I found out I needed to buy the apple tree if I ever want to finish Sir Pigglesworth. (This is where I smack my head for spending my gems). For weeks I struggled to get back to 90 gems (finishing CS quests and installing other recommended games) and I knew from you guys that buying the tree was only half the battle. Friday morning I was finally able to buy the tree and OMG, about 36 hours later...I GOT THE GOLD APPLE!

Whoohoo indeed!

Banned
    I am confused.. This game is IOS only right? How are you getting Gems from installing other games? I thought it was stated that you cant.. Sorry if i'm being a dolt ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Oh yes, I remember those days of struggling with a mere 8 million. I could only afford 4 nannies and my personal chef was only part time. But with determination and the onset of carpal tunnel I broke through that 5% glass ceiling and you can too!

My full time personal chef will get that Shirley temple to you ASAP.
    Lol, thanks! It was delish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    I am confused.. This game is IOS only right? How are you getting Gems from installing other games? I thought it was stated that you cant.. Sorry if i'm being a dolt ??
    You receive the gems for completing goals in the newly installed games.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh690 View Post
    You receive the gems for completing goals in the newly installed games.
    On iOS you may receive promotional goals to try different games. You do not get gems for this. There are goals that do give gems but they are unrelated.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    On iOS you may receive promotional goals to try different games. You do not get gems for this.
    Yes you do. I've made lots of gems, downloading and playing new promotional games on iOS.

Nightclub Owner
    NorthWoods if you check the goals to download other games you will see that the reward section is blank. You do not get any reward for downloading the games. There are other goals such as collecting from buildings that give gems. These are not the same goals.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.