Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by schmookis View Post
    Manu90ela. I am pretty sure that my romantic pink fountain came from the dark caves because I am still working on the faery respite. Good luck. Hope you find one two. If you want to see it, by all means send me a Neighbour request. 😊
    Thank you! No fountain for me yet. But I'll keep trying!
    Sent you a request!

Executive Chef
    I just got my burning ember on my 3rd trip to the dessert sands. Just need to wait for my diamond.Hope it doesn't take too long.

Rhino Keeper
    WooHoo! An adventure just gave me a Love Sheep! There is no way I would have spent 65 gems so I thought I'd never have one, now I do :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo! got a carriage yesterday morning!!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! I was digging something out of storage and noticed I had gotten the alicorn horn last time I sent out valentines quest. Another one is crafting now!

WOO-HOO!! It took FOREVER, but I FINALLY got the large diamond from the deep mine!!

I found an extra prism in a mine after starting my rainbow with one I found in a rock formation. Woohoo! I've be*** on my very last expansion permit for my very last expansion- right before Thursday's update. WOOHOO!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    I found an extra prism in a mine after starting my rainbow with one I found in a rock formation. Woohoo! I've be*** on my very last expansion permit for my very last expansion- right before Thursday's update. WOOHOO!
    I'm saving my expansion permits, imagine if tomorrow TL decided to open up the expansions to the golden gazebo in the bottom right part of our kingdoms for a romantic Valentines dinner. That's 3 expansion plots - I wonder how many expansion permits that will require? I can make 3 or 4 permits per month... definitely keeping them for now!

New Resident
    Finally! Lemon Tree! WOOHOO!

I just got my burning ember after weeks of trying!!!! Wooooooo hoooooooooo!