Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Fashion Designer
    My knights just brought back another glimmerdust trove which is really a help for the fairy respite.

Executive Chef
    I love the fact that a new questline started on the day I finally finished all the goals. I was really missing my purple Kingdom Goals already

Executive Chef
    Woo Hoo, just got the message, you can not hold any more golden eggs!

Woo Hoo after more than 6 months of begging, we are finally going to get a mermaid pond!

Woo Hoo after close to 5-6 months of looking for jar/can openers in all my neighbors kingdoms and supporting the Free the Faeries Front started by one of my dear sensitive to the plight of twinkly creatures everywhere nieghbor, the Faeries are finally going to be Freed! Now I can return everyone's can openers, they've been cluttering up my kitchens.

Great way to start the new year!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Woo Hoo, just got the message, you can not hold any more golden eggs!

Woo Hoo after more than 6 months of begging, we are finally going to get a mermaid pond!

Woo Hoo after close to 5-6 months of looking for jar/can openers in all my neighbors kingdoms and supporting the Free the Faeries Front started by one of my dear sensitive to the plight of twinkly creatures everywhere nieghbor, the Faeries are finally going to be Freed! Now I can return everyone's can openers, they've been cluttering up my kitchens.

Great way to start the new year!
    How are you getting your eggs, I wish you could send me some I only have 9 today...also my woohoo moment is my purple cow has been giving me nothing but gems yay!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Finally... Got all of my badges and my knights hall is up... After months and months!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    Because technically you don't get the gems from the same quests as the other game goals, I believe because that would be against Apple's rules for apps.
    Apple has a rule covering games so Tl has a dual quest. First you get the pop-up invitation with no rewards attached. When you install the game you get a pop-up congrats. Then after awhile you get the collect from any building quest which has the 30 gem reward attached. Same for leveling up; but only 15 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rabsos View Post
    How are you getting your eggs, I wish you could send me some I only have 9 today...also my woohoo moment is my purple cow has been giving me nothing but gems yay!!!!
    It probably is a case of luck. Collect from hatcheries and all your chickens for more chances. I have 26 at the moment but I don't often collect from my chickens. When I do, I often get another golden egg.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, Sir Piggles just gave me an enchanted block. I almost fell out of my bed.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Wow, Sir Piggles just gave me an enchanted block. I almost fell out of my bed.
    He drops off gems too. I got 5 from him one time. Probably a gold apple once too.

Fashion Designer
    Sir Piggles just gave me an adamant, I don't remember getting one from him before.