Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cghost2 View Post
    Woohoo, I just got my third golden apple from apple trees. Apart from the sir piggy quest is there any other quests requiring golden apple? I was thinking about gold exchange, but maybe storing them just in case of future quests is a better idea. How do you think?
    I can't remember if there are any more quests that use the golden apple, but I would suggest storing them, at least until you get a few more. The gold exchange gives you only 5 gems, which isn't much unless you are desperate for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my burning ember!!!

Executive Chef
    woo hoo for everyone else haha I keep checking my sheep and my deep mines but nada! And it takes me so long to craft the elements needed for the feasts so glimmer gate and my dragon egg are going to be waiting around for me a while. But seeing other people get it help me hold out hope they will ever drop lol! So keep on wooing everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    I got Alicorn horn! It hasn't been too long since I got a wing. I'll have 4 Alicorns in my kingdom soon -I bought one and the rest are from adventures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    Finally got my burning ember!!!
    I'm still waiting on another ember... I have 3 Dragon eggs in storage! But I finally got Alicorn horns (2)! During Polaris adventures! Yipee! Thanks TL!
    Also, thanks for the new buildings that drop food, especially items for sweet feasts!
    And I love the new maple sap trees! I bought 2 just because they are so pretty! I don't need sap much anymore, but it's nice to have if you need it!!
    Woo hoo!

I got the blade of darkness in the first glimmer gate adventure...!!!! Wooooohhhoooooo!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Sir Piggy .... I mean Sir Pigglesworth [respect needed here] has just presented me with 5 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    Sir Piggy .... I mean Sir Pigglesworth [respect needed here] has just presented me with 5 gems.
    That's really great. My Sir Piggy only ever gives me bacon, water, and truffles (which I have 66 of right now). Would really love it if he could cough up a gem, silver ore, or something actually worth something considering how much hard work it took to get him in the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    My Sir Piggles gave me a Wisp Lantern today. A ready lantern, woohoo :-)
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

WOOOOOHOOOO I have my much needed burning ember ������