Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo! I've had all the bonuses from the tablet of taburnum for ages, but the one I really appreciate is the energy bonus when harvesting crops, giving an energy back every 3 plants or so (not guaranteed, I know, but it averages out at about that). Today I had 8 cocoa plants to harvest, but only had 8 energy left. I had a couple of other things needed doing but decided to go for the harvest, in the hope I'd get a couple of energy back. Eight plants harvested, eight energy bonuses in a row! Couldn't believe my luck! And is this a record for consecutive plants!!!

Fashion Designer
    OMG I finally won a Pumpkin Hutch from a quest! I've been trying for months to nab one LOL
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    I finally got my Alicorn!!! He's adorable

I finally got my first Alicorn part scared horn after so many adventures!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Woohoo! I've had all the bonuses from the tablet of taburnum for ages, but the one I really appreciate is the energy bonus when harvesting crops, giving an energy back every 3 plants or so (not guaranteed, I know, but it averages out at about that). Today I had 8 cocoa plants to harvest, but only had 8 energy left. I had a couple of other things needed doing but decided to go for the harvest, in the hope I'd get a couple of energy back. Eight plants harvested, eight energy bonuses in a row! Couldn't believe my luck! And is this a record for consecutive plants!!!
    I love it when that happens.

Executive Chef
    Today I finally managed to place my dragon! I love him already and am wondering how I can butter him up to give me 10 of his scales really quickly?

Fashion Designer
    I just got another big red ruby maybe it has something to do with dec. goals. Woo hoo!

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! I just got a sacred wing AND a royal pig AND a golden apple plus various other goodies from a single desert sands adventure, yay! *doing little happy victory dance*

Farm Supplier
    Yes! I finally got 10 golden eggs to make the Barron his birthday breakfast.... After like 3 months :/
    Sorry Barron your present is a bit late lol

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo, I just figure out that we can listen music when still play Castle Story. Just turn down sound and musiv in your game, and listen to our favorite music now. Lalala... Thank you TL