Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Fashion Designer
    They do. <<red face>> I was collecting really fast, and was so excited I mis-spoke. So... one Golden Fleece from. A sheep. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Was doing my morning collection. No dragon egg from the roost - no woohoo. Got a troll that dropped troll essence - minor woohoo. Collected the reward from my adventure - got a spell book and carriage - woohoo. Thought I saw a horn but read sacred wing. Checked in the love shack and I had gotten a horn and a wing in the same drop! Major woohoo!
    Time to buy the lottery. It's your lucky day.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! I got the Brewer's badge tonight! I thought I'd never get it. So far, it's been by far the hardest. Even though Adventurer's is taking a long time, it's easier to keep doing than Brewer's with the sap shortage. I'm thrilled. Happy Independence Day to me. lol

A horn and wing in the same drop? Wow, Maguar. Super awesome!

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! My sheep finally grew up. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Woohoo! I got the Brewer's badge tonight! I thought I'd never get it. So far, it's been by far the hardest. Even though Adventurer's is taking a long time, it's easier to keep doing than Brewer's with the sap shortage. I'm thrilled. Happy Independence Day to me. lol

A horn and wing in the same drop? Wow, Maguar. Super awesome!
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Woohoo! My sheep finally grew up. lol
    mine too! I thought maybe I had left him a baby too long, but then this morning bam, all grown up.

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo for a dragon egg yesterday and just now Sir P gave me 5 gems!!! And I was just thinking how he's been pretty lame for weeks again! I feel bad I was bad-thinking him.

Rhino Keeper
    Originally Posted by maguar
    Was doing my morning collection. No dragon egg from the roost - no woohoo. Got a troll that dropped troll essence - minor woohoo. Collected the reward from my adventure - got a spell book and carriage - woohoo. Thought I saw a horn but read sacred wing. Checked in the love shack and I had gotten a horn and a wing in the same drop! Major woohoo!

Congrats!! That's pretty awesome!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Time to buy the lottery. It's your lucky day.
    I thought that too as there's a draw tonight. Forgot to by a ticket though.

Thanks to every for their congrats and woo hoo for all the other good things that happened to people today.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! My knights decided to work hard today, and brought back a Burning Ember. I am sad I won't get to keep it forever though - it is pretty.

Executive Chef
    Woohoo! I'd love to see one of those