Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Host(ess)
    I was wondering if 30 was as high as we could go. I have been @ 30 for a long time. I have one more of the trials to finish (wood and stone) so I am hoping after that in can move up in level. I do hope there are more fun goals etc to come. But TL Plz give Thurston something to do. What a "wuss" he is.

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo, I got Artisan's badge today. And right after that when I collected from Tablet I got the first shard. Glad they came in this order. I don't have to think about priorities between crafting and the shard's goal.

Executive Chef
    Hooray! Both my deep mines have been officially upgraded to level 5!

Farm Supplier
    wooohoooo! I got an Alicorn horn to match one of my 4 wings today!! baby Alicorn due tomorrow😊 then I will have Alicorn "Saturday" to be friends with my current "Friday"! :-)

I hatched my dragon! Woohoo! Lol.

New Resident
    Woohoo!! I got 5 gems from sir piggles!!

Rhino Keeper
    Got a 3rd alicorn today after the adventure dropped a wing.

I've just upgraded my last royal building to lvl 5! Woohoo!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Usna71 View Post
    I was wondering if 30 was as high as we could go. I have been @ 30 for a long time. I have one more of the trials to finish (wood and stone) so I am hoping after that in can move up in level. I do hope there are more fun goals etc to come. But TL Plz give Thurston something to do. What a "wuss" he is.
    30 is the highest we can currently go
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Woohoo!! After months of collecting from the Tabernum I received my first shard yesterday, then my second one today! I also recieved my 5th badge today so I'm halfway thru the trials. I made it to the Forgotten Roost over the weekend and my first egg will finish incubating tonight. Lots to do!

Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast