Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habitat issue

Executive Chef

Habitat issue

Any idea why it pops up fairytale & Cosmo as habitats to purchase for my Cosmo dragon & now that I have the fairytale habitat it won't allow me to place the egg there even when I can go to that same fairytale habitat and click "add egg" and the Cosmo is one of the options to add to that habitat? Any help would be great!
    Jen

Banned
    It's because they are in their own special section in the market, TL made one tab for the Cosmic and Fairytale dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Just FYI this has been reported over
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    What does reported over mean and does that mean I can't use the habitat? It's very misleading and I'm not happy. It took me a long time to earn the money for the one i got. when i bred that cosmos egg and it said i needed a new habitat i hit yhe purchase one and it have me both habitats as an option so i still dont know why they would donthat if you cant use it. also why it clearly show that egg as a choice to purchase for that habitat if it cant be used.
    I did search "habitats" and the 2 names of these habitats and didnt see anything on this subjust. I am only trying to get help with an issue. Thanks

Banned
    So you're saying you accidentally purchased a mythic habitat, while you have a cosmic egg? Even if they were under the same tab, the egg will not be allowed to go there. You'll have to sell it and start on the other dragons unfortunately.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    What does reported over mean and does that mean I can't use the habitat? It's very misleading and I'm not happy. It took me a long time to earn the money for the one i got. when i bred that cosmos egg and it said i needed a new habitat i hit yhe purchase one and it have me both habitats as an option so i still dont know why they would donthat if you cant use it. also why it clearly show that egg as a choice to purchase for that habitat if it cant be used.
    I did search "habitats" and the 2 names of these habitats and didnt see anything on this subjust. I am only trying to get help with an issue. Thanks
    It means it's been reported to TL as an issue to investigate
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Oh ok thanks maguar. To the other comment- nope I did it on purpose because when I got the egg I clicked purchase habitat and both habitats came up with a check beside them so I though that the egg could go on either and the habitat itself shows the Cosmo egg as a dragon that can be purchased to go into it. I'm not real up on the newer eggs as I've been working on getting older dragons before they left. I've only been playing since jan so I've got many a dragon to get. Thanks again maguar for helping.
    Jen

Executive Chef
    Oh and it was a fairytale not mystic habitat

Executive Chef
    Until this is fixed, best thing to do is go to the thread of the dragon you need a habitat for. The first post usually shows what the habitat looks like. (the dragon is usually displayed in it). Then buy that habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Any idea why it pops up fairytale & Cosmo as habitats to purchase for my Cosmo dragon & now that I have the fairytale habitat it won't allow me to place the egg there even when I can go to that same fairytale habitat and click "add egg" and the Cosmo is one of the options to add to that habitat? Any help would be great!
    Jen
    Absolutely same problem. The fairytale habitat shows a Cosmic drago, and when you click on the cosmic egg to buy habitat you have a choice of either fairytale or cosmic to purchase. I purchase 4 MILLION coin habitat. TEAMLAVA...help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast