Thread: Update!!!

Unregistered

Update!!!

Add new items to the freaking game, Norman!!! EVERYONE IS SOOOOOOO BORED!!!

Unregistered

Tap Ranch,,, regular updates,,

I have been playing FS for a while now,, have also found another game similiar,, Tap Ranch,, and GUESS WHAT!? fairly regular updates special holiday items that can be bought with ranch bucks,,,they have even given away gifts,, waiting for another 2 days for my second gift,,,animated animals,, cars, animated elves etc,, overall quite a good game,, only reason that I am not yet deleting FS is that my daughter also plays it,,,,
    come on TL, how about "keeping up with the Jones",,,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been playing FS for a while now,, have also found another game similiar,, Tap Ranch,, and GUESS WHAT!? fairly regular updates special holiday items that can be bought with ranch bucks,,,they have even given away gifts,, waiting for another 2 days for my second gift,,,animated animals,, cars, animated elves etc,, overall quite a good game,, only reason that I am not yet deleting FS is that my daughter also plays it,,,,
    come on TL, how about "keeping up with the Jones",,,
    You've cut and pasted this everywhere!

You are obviously an employee of tap series. How about you improve your art department before trolling the competitions board!!!! Not only do your graphics hurt my eyes, your games caused my iPad to crash. How do I know, because it only ever crashed when trying to play your ****. At least ngmoco only crashes itself, not the device. Poor business ethic! Hope you go bankrupt.