Thread: Help - Force Close

New Resident

Help - Force Close

Hey, I get a force close a lot. Is this happening to anyone else?

There is one neighbor I can't go visit. My game app force closes every time.

Executive Chef
    Mine does this a lot too but I think it's my device because it does it on a couple of other games too.

I'm having the same problem. I don't think it's my device because it's only happening with a couple of neighbor's. If I skip them, I don't have any problems.

Rhino Keeper
    If you're using a kindle then it could be the quest outpost because that happens to us a lot since they released it to all the ios users. If not than I don't know what is happening to you guys.

Fashion Designer
    Guessing it's because you're Kindle or Android. Both OS have issues, just got to work through them. Make sure you're up to date, restart your device, let it fully boot and retry again, that's your best bet.

I've had minor issues with forced closing in the past but the last few days have been ridiculous. ANYTHING that includes a pop-up: market, map sending, gold sending, messages, New Quest reports (the 4th of July thing is ****ing me right now), updates, new dragons, ANYTHING is causing a force close. I can't even collect silver coins, breed dragons or ANYTHING because of the July 4th game quest thing and the fact that I can't "x" out of it. It's a never ending cycle of trying to hit the "get started", force close, game re-loads, clicking "get started" on fourth of July quest thing, force-close, re-start device, wait, try again, and force close. It's LITERALLY at the point where I can do nothing but hit that stupid "get started" button on the quest and watch as my game force closes then do it all over again.

Anyone else having some kind of issue? if not, what the heck do I do to fix this? I've all ready re-started my device and I hate having to think that I've got to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix an issue that just recently popped up. Help?

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue ..on on IPad 1st generation ( really bad crashing ).. May take 50 tries to plant 6 farms or try to do quest out ..even just collect ..use to make 1 mil almost a day ..now it's like 100,000 becuase it resets constantly .... Itouch 4th generation with past update is starting to crash afew times a day now .....castle and dragon crash for me ...farm , bs,RS never crash ..been playing 3 years daily ..