Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Clash [Limited Release]

Executive Chef
    Do we have an ETA for a more broad release? Like to USA?

Designer of Worlds
    Not at this time. We're working on it though
    - MHz -
    Sr. Game Designer
    Happy to help and answer questions regarding City Story Metro, Castle Story, and Kingdom Clash. For anything else, please either post a thread or email support@teamlava.com!

I like the game but there is one thing I am having trouble with and that is controlling my little army to attack the target I want them to attack instead of randomly attacking any building. How can I control them please?

Suggestions

1. Adding and Neighbors:In Kingdom Clash should be able to add neighbors with S8 IDs and you can steal a item from them if they don't have a the right amount of coins they pay gems.You can steel gems.And can we please have the option to delete pending invites.
    2. clickable names on chat.
    3 community button
    4 add to pending botton

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by panacea1998 View Post
    I like the game but there is one thing I am having trouble with and that is controlling my little army to attack the target I want them to attack instead of randomly attacking any building. How can I control them please?
    Some units have priorities, like thieves and bears. They'll go after specific targets. Others will attack anything nearby. This is how battles are intended to play out.
    - MHz -
    Sr. Game Designer
    Happy to help and answer questions regarding City Story Metro, Castle Story, and Kingdom Clash. For anything else, please either post a thread or email support@teamlava.com!

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatanddrank189 View Post
    1. Adding and Neighbors:In Kingdom Clash should be able to add neighbors with S8 IDs and you can steal a item from them if they don't have a the right amount of coins they pay gems.You can steel gems.And can we please have the option to delete pending invites.
    2. clickable names on chat.
    3 community button
    4 add to pending botton

1. You'll be able to have friends/neighbors in a later update. You will not be able to steal resources or gems from them, but you may be able to actually fight them for fun Deleting pending invites will be in a later version.
    2. I think this is fixed in our next update.
    3. We'll have some community stuff in the next update, but the big changes are 2 updates away.
    4. Not sure what you mean.
    - MHz -
    Sr. Game Designer

More Suggestions

1 add as neighbor botton
    2 your own wall
    3when you add friends you can gift them

Storm8|TeamLava|FireMocha|Shark Party in 1 fourm

Thank you,Eatanddrank189

If you need me for some weird reason
    feel free to send me a PM or VM

Host(ess)
    When is the next update coming out?

I wish to leave my Alliance.....can you tell me how to do this?

Nightclub Owner
    Go to your alliance portal. Click the alliance button. At the top you'll see a button called leave. Press it and confirm you want to leave your alliance.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast