Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Clash [Limited Release]

Kingdom Clash [Limited Release]

Vanquish your enemies and expand your Kingdom in this FREE strategy game! Lead your armies against other players and defeat the evil forces of the Iron Swarm. Rule your Kingdom, build your armies, and defend your Stronghold with unique weaponry!

• VANQUISH your enemies with Fireball Catapults, Lightning Cannons and Watchtowers!
    • BATTLE players around the world for treasure and for the glory of your kingdom!
    • BUILD the ultimate Stronghold to defeat your opponents!
    • COMMAND powerful troops like mighty Giant Bears, nimble Assassins, noble Warriors and terrifying Polar Wizards!
    • CLASH with the evil forces of the Iron Swarm in an epic struggle that will change the face of the world!
    • FREE updates will introduce formidable new troops, ingenious defenses, epic single-player maps and more!

Will you seize your chance for greatness? Are you ready to vanquish your foes? Glory awaits you in Kingdom Clash!

NOTE:
    Kingdom Clash is currently in limited release while we make final touches and polishes before releasing it to all App Store regions for everyone to download and play. Stay tuned for the worldwide release of Kingdom Clash!

Latest Version:
    Kingdom Clash 1.0.2 - Australia
    Screenshots:

Executive Chef
    Looks like a pretty cool game.
    Maybe I will try it when it comes out to ny.

Rhino Keeper
    Just noticed this thread was going, popped in to take a look, "Yes I shall also download this cool looking game to give it my honest opinion in apples review centre" you can be sure of that!!

New Resident
    I'm loving this game, can't wait to see it get big!

When I attack I can only get 0-1 crowns please someone reply to this to help me would really help me my name is AlphaWarrior level 26 I really want to play this game more but will help if I can attack and get more crowns just all of a sudden happened I couldn't get anymore trophies tried restarting nothing please respond thank you

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWarrior View Post
    When I attack I can only get 0-1 crowns please someone reply to this to help me would really help me my name is AlphaWarrior level 26 I really want to play this game more but will help if I can attack and get more crowns just all of a sudden happened I couldn't get anymore trophies tried restarting nothing please respond thank you
    Hey they released info on that can be found here.....https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Update-6-1-13

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWarrior View Post
    Hi AlphaWarrior,

Mhz_ posted this thread on changes to the leader board to make it more balanced.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    i can't wait for this to be released in my country.

It looks like a "story" game

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatanddrank189 View Post
    It looks like a "story" game
    I can assure you that this is not like any Story game you have ever played.
    - MHz -
    Sr. Game Designer
    Happy to help and answer questions regarding City Story Metro, Castle Story, and Kingdom Clash. For anything else, please either post a thread or email support@teamlava.com!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast