Thread: To TeamLava

Fashion Designer

To TeamLava

Just want to say to you that CS is one of the most interesting and entertaining game that I have played on IOS and have kept me entertained for almost 5 months. The graphics is wonderful, the music is magical, the characters are so cute and the storyline is one of the best. Thank you for creating this game.

However, maybe its my fault for playing too much, but I have reached a stage where I have more or less done everything and there is nothing much to do. Most of my buildings are already level 5 and resources are starting to reach stock up. (Alicorns, T&T are luck based, can't do much about my luck). Playing just to horde up stuff is just not my style. Hoping for the next big update will come soon. In the meantime, I will be lurking around in the background both in game and in forum.

Keep up the good work.

Banned
    Awwwww, that was really nice. The adventures and figuring out a way to remove the extra three Sabinas homes keep me going. I want more alicorns or the ornate carriage thingy. But yeah, this is by far the best castle type game ive seen. Even of the ones played on the pc.

Executive Chef
    I agree the characters are one of the things that really make this game fun. I love the character of Ivy and Old Thomas and Thurston looks like a lot of fun even though I haven't expanded to him yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I just wish Old Thomas, Ivy and Thurston would stay home and not get in my way while I'm trying to edit��

Rhino Keeper
    There should be other ways to entertain players other than random luck awards. T&T really disappointed many people. Time for an upgrade with more tangible goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe we can have a goal to re trap Ivy, Thomas and Thurston to keep us busy while we wait for T&T? I even get in my own way sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    Maybe we can have a goal to re trap Ivy, Thomas and Thurston to keep us busy while we wait for T&T? I even get in my own way sometimes
    What's T&T

Fashion Designer
    Trials and Tribute, but I call it Trials and Tribulations. lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Just want to say to you that CS is one of the most interesting and entertaining game that I have played on IOS and have kept me entertained for almost 5 months. The graphics is wonderful, the music is magical, the characters are so cute and the storyline is one of the best. Thank you for creating this game.

However, maybe its my fault for playing too much, but I have reached a stage where I have more or less done everything and there is nothing much to do. Most of my buildings are already level 5 and resources are starting to reach stock up. (Alicorns, T&T are luck based, can't do much about my luck). Playing just to horde up stuff is just not my style. Hoping for the next big update will come soon. In the meantime, I will be lurking around in the background both in game and in forum.

Keep up the good work.
    Hey...could you let us know if ALL the badges miraculously show up completed in you inventory tomorrow? Lol J/K