Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abyssal Keep - Levels 223 - 228

Farm Supplier
    Great job Phaedrakiki! Stuck on 227 too... Timed fire levels are my nemesis!

The last few islands have been enjoyable, but all these fire levels... Grr!

Looking forward to getting a lovely combo in a great position to wipe out most of the board - it's interesting to see the changes that have been made to the boards on this island - thanks to all for posting the pics that make it possible to track the changes.

Hey, good to see your post, pastasplace! Sorry to hear you're stuck on 227. Those timed fire levels are definitely stressful & difficult. I have trouble with most timed levels anyway. Add fire, and it's pressure overload! Hope you do get that perfect combo you want--and soon!

It was fun posting our photos side-by-side (espec. cuz I miss posting level pics, lol!) When I saw the changes were more than just time/moves, I thought some show-and-tell might be in order. I was a little worried I got over-enthusiastic, though...so I'm glad to read your post! Good luck!

Host(ess)
    I am so frustrated with this game! It keeps locking levels I've unlocked. I FINALLY beat 227 (somehow in less than 30 seconds thanks to a lucky board). I went on to play 228 with my last energy and came within one move of beating it. Now it's showing that I didn't beat 227 and 228 is locked again. This has been happening to me for months now and always seems to happen after the levels that give me the most trouble. I never wanted to play 227 again and now I'll be forced to waste who knows how much energy in order to beat it again. Ugh.

New Resident
    Help I'm totally stuck! I need one more star to pass abyssal keep and have been here for months. Levels 223 - 228 I have 2 stars, 2 stars, 2 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars & 2 stars. Just can't seem to get 3 stars on any other level. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by tmpet3891 View Post
    Help I'm totally stuck! I need one more star to pass abyssal keep and have been here for months. Levels 223 - 228 I have 2 stars, 2 stars, 2 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars & 2 stars. Just can't seem to get 3 stars on any other level. Any ideas?
    Just go back and play some earlier levels (any level you scored 1 or 2 stars on) to get more. To get to Tentacle Tunnel (or any island,) you need a total average of 2 stars per level. So, that means 2 x 228--or 456 stars total--to get to level 229.

If you have that many stars and the game won't let you continue, make sure your game & device updates are current (JM's at 1.1.9.) Also, here's more advice (from a dev) for a similar issue at this thread.

Good luck!

New Resident
    Thanks so much phaedrakiki!! Can't wait to get some more energy!

Rhino Keeper
    After being stuck on 223, I finally managed to pass it, then got through 224, 225, and 226 relatively quickly. But 227 is a real challenge. It would be a challenge even without those doom jewels. I've spent many energies on it, a lot with gold that I paid for. Time, I think, to drop it for a while and go back to lower levels, and build up my star collection. Hopefully by the time I get back to it TL will have tweaked it so it's more realistic. It's supposed to be fun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123