Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abyssal Keep - Levels 223 - 228

Fashion Designer

Abyssal Keep - Levels 223 - 228

TL Blog

Do you have what it takes to venture into the unknown? Set course to the great depths of the earth on your next amazing quest. Journey to the newly available Abyssal Keep in Jewel Mania!

update for the week. and i'm just one island away from it! but looking at this picture, looks like mostly fire levels.

Fashion Designer
    Level 223... fire moves level with crates and gifts

uh oh now i forgot exactly what is inside the gifts because a few levels on this island have gifts featured. I think one gift is a fire extinguisher (one time use) and the other gift is a shuffle (one time use). just focus on breaking through the crates and making lots of bombs and blasters. i'd reserve the extinguisher for use once you are down to only a few left. i can't remember exactly how many flames it will put out but it's not a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Level 224... timed fire level with snakes, crates, and gifts

i had to do this level more than a few times to pass it. things you should focus on... ****ing all the snakes, breaking the crates, and getting the presents. the gifts i think have the same boost inside, one extinguisher and one reshuffle. honestly, the reshuffle is pretty worthless to me but maybe it will help someone? the extinguisher is pretty handy, and i would again reserve it for use once you're down to a few flames. (5-6 flames at most?) each time i played the round, the color of the snake eyes didn't seem to change. so it's gonna be red, green, red, green in each round. if you get rid of the middle snake heads, the fire will begin to spread because you open up a pathway for it. there's not a lot of time in this level, so try to focus on breaking the crates and ****ing the snakes. and you pretty much have to **** the snakes to get to the fire, unless you can make consecutive vertical blasters in the columns with the fire. i typically ****ed the snakes on top by making a match around its head. and to **** the middle snakes, i mostly used vertical blasters, but sometimes i used a horizontal blaster or got really lucky and made a match near the head. if you manage to get rid of one entire snake body that will open the board up and you can probably more easily get rid of the other snakes.

Fashion Designer
    Level 225... fire moves level with crates and stone jewels

the stone jewels add a twist to this level since you're trying to break the crates. often times you won't really have much of a choice of where to make a match, but just focus on any area that you can break crates. this will help open up the board so you can make special jewels and also start to get rid of the fire in the middle. just try to contain the fire if possible. any fire round, bomb + blaster combo is the best, so is diamond + blaster. i think i got lucky and passed this one w/in a few tries. but it can get tricky for sure.

Fashion Designer
    Level 226... fire moves level with crates, stone jewels, and gifts

ok i think in this round, both gifts are extinguishers. i remember there was one level in this island that had 2 extinguisher gifts. so i am pretty sure it's this one... i passed on the 2nd or 3rd try. this one was my first try and i remember making 2 vertical blasters, the red and the yellow one. the fire won't burn through the stone jewels unfortunately. so i think i focused on getting rid of all the fire in the middle (after breaking through lots of crates) and the ones that are not contained by the stone jewels. then i made a couple blasters and got rid of the ones on the sides that are stuck below the stone jewels. or maybe i used the extinguisher to get rid of them. my memory is so bad on this island :|

Fashion Designer
    Level 227... timed fire level with snakes, crates, and gifts

time moves really fast on this level and just make any move that you can since the fire spreads quickly!! i try to target the snakes, crates, or gifts. obviously the fire too. there is one extinguisher and one reshuffle. i just used the extinguisher and it put out one flame only gonna keep trying now!

Wow, Aileeniweeni...you're really tearing thru this island!!!

Fashion Designer
    Level 228... digging moves level with snakes and super dirt

the black jewels on the sides aren't much of a bother. you have to **** the snakes to move down. the top 2 snake heads aren't very hard to ****. the bottom 2 snake heads can be a bit tricky because of that gap on top of it. you can make blasters to **** the heads. i had very few moves left by the time i got to the bottom area. right at the goal line there are 2 pieces of super dirt which must be blasted or bombed through. i was able to blast one piece with a vertical column. i also had maybe one or two other vertical blasters but they were to the sides. BUT i was able to make a match on the regular dirt directly underneath the last piece of super dirt at the goal line (with my last move left) and the super dirt fell down and i cleared the goal line!! yay!!

bye bye Abyssal Keep!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Wow, Aileeniweeni...you're really tearing thru this island!!!
    you're going really fast too!!! almost to unicorn summit, right? i really like the background music on that island. gonna write up a post for the newest island... wheee! (hint: new feature!!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OpeningCeremony View Post
    Level 226... fire moves level with crates, stone jewels, and gifts

ok i think in this round, both gifts are extinguishers. i remember there was one level in this island that had 2 extinguisher gifts. so i am pretty sure it's this one... i passed on the 2nd or 3rd try. this one was my first try and i remember making 2 vertical blasters, the red and the yellow one. the fire won't burn through the stone jewels unfortunately. so i think i focused on getting rid of all the fire in the middle (after breaking through lots of crates) and the ones that are not contained by the stone jewels. then i made a couple blasters and got rid of the ones on the sides that are stuck below the stone jewels. or maybe i used the extinguisher to get rid of them. my memory is so bad on this island :|

Now I'm stuck on this level, lol.

The gifts are extinguisher. I'm confused, sometime it extinguish only 1 fire sometime several of them, I still don't know how this extinguisher works. So far, I never use them because I didn't get a chance or probably I always forget that I got gifts lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast