Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be careful, just lost gold

Thumbs down Be careful, just lost gold

I just went to check how much time I had left on an egg and lost about 6 gold. Now when you select the egg to check the time left the time shows over the time bar above the egg. If you click the icon at the bottom right of the screen you will spend gold to speed it up. I didn't know this had changed and had no intention of speeding it up and got charged gold. Seems sneaky to me. I feel I should be informed before a change that could cost me gold.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed! This just happened, it wasn't there this morning when I went there. I lost 1 gold too,lol.

Fashion Designer
    They're back to this again??
    Hmmm, I thought this "feature" was removed....
    :S

Farm Supplier
    I"m so tired of TeamLava's tricks to steal gold . This does NOT make me want to spend real $$'s !!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I thought this one was new gold trap. Didn't see this from the beginning of the game.

Banned
    This was a feature they added during the last iOS update. I have it on my smaller account. I always forget and have lost tons if gold that way too. On my main account, thankfully its still normal.

Fashion Designer
    I have no idea as to why this horrible feature has returned. It just popped up when I planted diamondates. Ugh.

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    I just went to check how much time I had left on an egg and lost about 6 gold. Now when you select the egg to check the time left the time shows over the time bar above the egg. If you click the icon at the bottom right of the screen you will spend gold to speed it up. I didn't know this had changed and had no intention of speeding it up and got charged gold. Seems sneaky to me. I feel I should be informed before a change that could cost me gold.
    I lost 14 gold this way on something I never would have chosen to spend gold to speed up! It's extremely sneaky that it just takes your gold without even a confirmation.

Executive Chef
    I got it too!!!
    Hate it
    Come on TL, we've already been through this!

Rhino Keeper
    You mean the button clearly labeled finish?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast