Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slot machine bonus payout

Farm Supplier

Slot machine bonus payout

One of my favorite parts of playing slots is getting a bonus round. The payout has been so disappointing recently - sometimes not even a single bet's worth....is that a mistake? Takes away the anticipation!

Fashion Designer
    Cash bonus you collect every 4 hours was reduce down to $100.00 instead of $300.00 why

New Resident
    because the bonus was reduced from $ 300.00 to $ 100.00

New Resident

Bonus reduced

How come the 4 hourly bonus has been reduced. My husband now only gets $100 & I get $200 when it used to be $300. Hardly worth playing now 😔

Slots four hour moneys

Why am I only getting $100.00. My mom is getting $200.00. It used to be $300.00

New Resident
    It's very disappointing, the $100 bonus doesn't make it worth playing.. I also noticed in the daily bonus I am now getting 1 free spin. Perhaps the developers are pushing for people to buy more coins. Would the developers like to chime in here to let us know why you are punishing long time players who support your games?

Farm Supplier
    I'm still getting 300 but when it updated I got a "daily" piggy choice for extra $ or free spins. This only appeared 3 days when I logged in and haven't seen in days....anyone know what that is/was?

Quote Originally Posted by rtfernandez View Post
    because the bonus was reduced from $ 300.00 to $ 100.00
    I have slots (both same version) on my Ipad and on my Ipod. The Ipad slots (level 41)game gives me a daily bonus of $100 (used to be $300) yet the Ipod slots game (level 26) gives adaily $300??????? wasn't that way before. Weird.
    Instead of reward we are being reduced.....i think i will check other games.....

New Resident
    Reduced 4hr free coins, reduced free spins, lame bonus rounds that are exactly the same in every slot machine and often pay less than your bet amount......Not to mention their ridiculously over-priced coins for sale!!! yeah guys, that crappie raffle you're pushing is gonna be a big hit...NOT

New Resident
    I'm just wondering why the daily bonus free spins knock my betting from $7500 to $450. I bet $7500 every other time, but you can't allow that for the daily prize thing? Bit unfair, you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast