Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will there be new recipes????

Angry When will there be new recipes????

Without new recipes, this game is getting boring. Supposedly we're running a restaurant, but with no new food or appliances I don't feel like I'm running a restaurant. The decor, tables, counters etc. may be artistic but without food there's no point! Is anyone with me?

Rhino Keeper
    I would like some new recipes. I've finished them all I've been asking for awhile now - for new recipes on existing appliances. Kinda tired on building new appliances and jockeying them around.

Executive Chef
    I agree!!

Executive Chef
    Build all the extra appliances, they have lots more recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Build all the extra appliances, they have lots more recipes.
    Have done that - level 99. Have mastered everything. Hey TL - How about offering a master level 5 & 6 for existing recipes?

Banned
    Unless someone builds twenty appliances I can't see how ALL of them can be mastered. If they are, more power to you.

I've just pulled out my oven with the bagpipe ham to finish those! And gosh knows, they are from forever ago.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Unless someone builds twenty appliances I can't see how ALL of them can be mastered. If they are, more power to you.

I've just pulled out my oven with the bagpipe ham to finish those! And gosh knows, they are from forever ago.
    Very very easily my dear. Some players have been playing for quite a while now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Very very easily my dear. Some players have been playing for quite a while now.

I started playing back in Sept 2012, hit level 99 last month and still have a lot to master. When did you start playing? How long has Bakery/Restaurant been out?
    Just curious. :^)

Farm Supplier
    Another thought, as a long time player, would you rather have new appliances or more recipes on some of the 'one hit wonders' that we've already got?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slam308 View Post
    I started playing back in Sept 2012, hit level 99 last month and still have a lot to master. When did you start playing? How long has Bakery/Restaurant been out?
    Just curious. :^)
    I started in mid 2011. I quit last year and just started up again a few weeks ago. I hit level 99 before I quit and had mastered everything on all the machines that were out at the time when I quit last year except the recipes on the folk oven. Having only just come back I now have all the new ovens from 2012 to finish building and those recipes to master.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast