Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need gold for treasure dragon

Rhino Keeper

Need gold for treasure dragon

Hey guys, I'm not sure where this goes, but ideally need gold or the treasure dragon. I know that I can receive up to 20 gold a day. I'm making a deal that if you add me and send me gold, I will make a list of every one who does and as quickly as I can I will return the favor. My Storm ID is deamon506.
    If this isn't the right forum, I ask that you move it to the correct area or let me know. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I still need a lot of gold. I'm sending 3 gold a day on this account, and 2 on my other account, Calebmathis, as well. So, if you send deamon506 gold, I will try to send you gold on either deamon506 or Calebmathis if you have that account added.

Farm Supplier
    my id tossgirlli for all the story games

Rhino Keeper
    I've decided that I'll get the treasure dragon some other time. But, I will send gold to the first 3 people each day. It's very hard to keep up with everyone, but I'll do what I can.

New Resident
    Added you both . I send gold daily .

Farm Supplier
    gabichu07

Farm Supplier
    gabichu07

Farm Supplier
    TPPPaco
    (3 "P"s)

Farm Supplier
    I need some good peeps please. Add me...... storm ID is gemi381 hopefully some good peeps that gift daily gold.... I get none right now and it really sucks lol...... I play restaurant story and bakery story and fashion story ADD ME

I need 250 gold for second nest so pls add me, i will send gold for you if you send gold for me.id tainguyen63

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast