Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crater Crag - Levels 217 - 222

Looking back at my prev post, I realize they've added 5 moves since I started playing. Haven't noticed a difference, though--still here, lol! Fingers crossed for a lucky board...need the special jewels/combos at the right time. It's been feast or famine--I either get nothing, or my blaster + bomb combo and a diamond at the same time! (Hate having to choose/waste one!) Just happened again on my last energy--got a diamond, two bombs and a blaster + bomb all grouped tight together. Took out all but one flame, but it was under a crate. By the time I got to it, 5 flames and moves all gone...

Fashion Designer
    Maybe today's your day.

It is! I passed 221, hehehe... Finally got my combos in the right places at the right time...

Now I'm on Level 222: 60 glass in 35 moves. I've played twice and got pretty close both times, so it's just a matter if time 'til I'm done. Then I'm off to Abyssal Keep! Wow, it sure has been nice having all these moves levels in a row--love, Love, LOVE!

Hey, I lost part of my message above! I was just saying, "Thank you," Gardienn! (Guess the auto-restore doesn't restore everything, lol!)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    (...) Level 222: 60 glass in 35 moves. (...)
    Strike that--it's 50 glass in 35 moves (5JC.) I corrected it earlier, but I navigated away from the page to get the link to Abyssal Keep, and used the "auto restore" feature when I came back. It hadn't saved my changes or added content. Ooops!

Anyway, I passed 222 after a couple more tries. Only one star, so I'll come back cuz it was very fun! BTW, the snakes and stone jewels are always the same color, in the same order on this level (for some reason.) Obviously, the quicker you can **** the snakes and change/move the stone jewels...the more glass-clearing you'll be able to do. I was lining up a blaster to **** a snake, and noticed that the next move would be cool. I was able to **** a snake, convert a stone jewel, and create a diamond in one move. Don'tcha love moves like that? I know it's just a game, but I get a little excited...guess that's why I play!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Finally got thru 218--whew! This level started to seem pretty hopeless, cuz I never had time to fight fire by the time I got the lock & chain open. Really have to hurry on this one and do some combos to clear out lots of jewels (to make room for more of L&C color jewels and put out fire!) I finally got the L&C open a little before time ran out, and a beautiful blaster & bomb fell right next to each other at the bottom. Perfect luck! Switched 'em...and out went the flames!

Level 219: 10 fire in 30 moves (5 JC's.) Took several tries, but finally passed w/3 stars & 8 moves left. Got 3 diamonds (seem easier to create on this level,) and used them to extinguish some flames at the bottom. Combined the 3rd diamond with a bomb, which took out most of the remaining fire. Then did a couple final matches and poof!...fire's out!

Level 220: Dig 16 meters in 95 moves (5 JC's.) So happy playing at my own pace with no timer! Tried it once and only had 2 blocks left over...wonder if that was my lucky board? The layout at the end is very tough, making this a fun, yet challenging level!
    218 is still hopeless to me..been on it forever..get down to one or 2 flames a few times but there is never a match ,bomb,blaster..nothing to help..then the flames are out of control again..been on it..seems like forever...another big sigh

So sorry to hear that! I got very frustrated with 218 myself. I finally got the lucky board, though...so you will, too! (No doubt in my mind! ) Here's hoping your luck hits VERY soon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234