Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crater Crag - Levels 217 - 222

Fashion Designer

Crater Crag - Levels 217 - 222

Level 217... timed glass level with a lot of crates

gotta move really fast. haven't gotten anywhere near close to passing it. but i think it'll just take some practice. these crates need to be broken 3x (you can tell by the # of visible planks)

Dang, girl! You are flying thru those levels! Wow...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Dang, girl! You are flying thru those levels! Wow...
    I like your colors well this one feels like a pit stop for now. Haven't made much progress but I haven't made any crazy combos yet. I'm just curious if there's anything new on this island

Banned
    Hey I'm catching up ... On level 156 here lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Hey I'm catching up ... On level 156 here lol
    I'm glad people are still playing. Seems like some give up. But on my other account I've been stuck on 174 forever ... Actually I've stopped trying and just give it a shot maybe once a day. I hope everyone gets passed that one. But you'll be in the fire levels soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    I'm glad people are still playing. Seems like some give up. But on my other account I've been stuck on 174 forever ... Actually I've stopped trying and just give it a shot maybe once a day. I hope everyone gets passed that one. But you'll be in the fire levels soon
    yeah just reach my first fire level ive been stuck there now
    gottta keep trying and find the trick

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    I like your colors (...)
    Lol...I was just messing around with the new reply box layout~

Farm Supplier
    I found 217 to be much easier with the Diamond + Blaster combo followed by Blaster + Blaster extensions immediately following it. The Bomb + Blaster combination is really helpful near all the crates too.

Either way, you have to be fast, and although it is a Time level and not a Turn level, there isn't a lot of time to make extra matches.

Farm Supplier
    The level after it I was completely dreading given that my luck with Fire levels where the fire is in a hard to reach spot has been not so good in the past. I managed to get a Bomb + Blaster in just the right spot and beat it on the second try though! Currently on 219 and had the left and middle columns fire-less with one flame on the righthand one, and then it went downhill (and out of control >_>) from there.

aileeniweeni, managed to speed through 217 yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacredphoenix View Post
    The level after it I was completely dreading given that my luck with Fire levels where the fire is in a hard to reach spot has been not so good in the past. I managed to get a Bomb + Blaster in just the right spot and beat it on the second try though! Currently on 219 and had the left and middle columns fire-less with one flame on the righthand one, and then it went downhill (and out of control >_>) from there.

aileeniweeni, managed to speed through 217 yet?
    no i keep getting really close (like one or two glass left) and needing like 5 more seconds or i get really bad boards with like just one match on the board that i have to search for. but ive been stuck :'(
    not looking forward to the level after it given your description.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast