Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Merging all Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha and Shark Party forums to one portal!

Grand Emperor
    The colors aren't working.

Grand Emperor
    Oh, nevermind. I need a vacation. Like bad.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I didn't have to log in again. I'm loving the easier advanced posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    The colors aren't working.
    Life's more important than advanced posting and colors! AAAAAH! There's so much I don't like now!

Executive Chef
    Okay, it's easier now. But I want signature and avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Editing posts sounds nice too!

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, having issues staying signed in. Had to change my password as i hadnt needed it for over 6 months with teamlava forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Second this! I'm still getting use to the new forum. There's so many settings now. =.="

I am not sure how much of a change these forums are for the TeamLava, FireMocha, SharkParty players, but so far, as it appears, this is definitely a major change for Storm 8 players. I am hoping against hope that this is just part of the transition phase and that sooner or later our post from the original Storm 8 Forums will re-appear, my friends list will come back along with my private messages, and we won't have to start at point zero, with no threads or posts in our section. I have read the vague post that started this thread, but am left wondering...

Are there any issues expected from merging the forums?

Before, each forum had its own database, so we are unable to keep all four and merge them together. We can only build off of one database as the main data, so some players will see their user info has been recent or the post history is gone.

Is this to say that you've completely dumped the original Storm 8 Forums ? As I see it now, there are very few posts in the Storm 8 section of these new forums, only a few stickies seem to have migrated over.

Also, some threads and post are unable to be merged over due to conflicting data, so we had to manually move over as many important posts and threads as we could. Please let us know if there was information from the previous forums that did not make it over and we will take a look if we can find it.

Ummmm, yes, as it appears now you have completely abandoned EVERYTHING that was contained in the Storm 8 database save a few stickies.

Hopefully we'll see some improvement, everybody knows (at least the few players left) that the Storm 8 games have really rolled downhill as of late. let's hope that they don't let us fall of the Forum cliff. Here's hoping.

Banned
    Well isnt this special.....not! Quite an extravagant way to get foot traffic to the other games. No one cares about the other games. Unless.....they give me free gold/gems!

New Resident
    So... Where are the Storm8 forums then?!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast