Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gems

New Resident
    why doesnt everyone get gems on sale =o thats weird, i always seem to get them on sale o.o and yea the catalog thing takes a while...sometimes i wanna buy gems but eh... this game has a lot of work that needs to be done on it.

New Resident
    There should really be an "Are you sure you want to purchase _____ with gems?" option or some other confirmation popup when buying gem stuff. I remember when I accidentally bought a chest while I was scrolling.

Nope that was a few minutes ago, and I wanted to save those hard earned gems to expand my boutique too. :P

Screw you TeamLava for taking our gems against our will!!!

Fashion Designer
    I accidently purchased 10k coins TWICE with gems very early in the game (20 gems lost), almost made me cry, but I learned my lesson. I always click carefully, and read before I click anything now. I have not accidently spend gems since then, and with luck and continued carefulness, I hope I never will.
    Also, I don't buy gems. It takes time, sure, but mastering catalogues to lvl 2 isn't too hard, 4 takes much longer, but it will happen anyway as you play the game. I think the key to enjoying this game is patience, and playing it for the long run. I may one day purchase gems, but for now (lvl 61), I'm doing fine with what I've earned from goals, downloading other Teamlava games, and mastering catalogues. I have purchased numerous counters and racks for gems, one display at 45 gems, and am ready to buy another display now.

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter never bought gems and has around 4 displays purchased with gems she owned by mastering and doing goals and she is level 47 with 58 gems left and a lot of catalogs not been mastered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12