Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gems

Gems

Hi, I'm new at this game and was wondering how to acquire gems without buying them. Any tricks or tips would be appreciated!

Banned
    U can do contests in the forums, goals.

Executive Chef
    When you order an item of a catalogue you can see a bar with a number above it, when you get to level 2 and 4 you get 1 gem.So if you keep ordering each catalogue can give you 8 gems. Maybe it sounds like taking a lot of time and the income is small but with a little patient you'll get over 100 gems,I have 120 from mastering catalogues now.
    And of course complete all the goals that give you gems,when TL introduces a new game you'll have a goal to download it and if you do they award you 6 gems, and after that they ask you to get to a certain level to get 3 gems.
    I hope I helped!

Executive Chef
    The best way to earn gems in this game is get any catalogues you can to level 2, which gives you a gem, and then again to level 4, which gives you another gem. I think I remember seeing it somewhere on forums that you can earn up to around 600 gems just mastering all catalogues.

Thank you! I never even noticed anything in the catalogue referring to the gems. I always feel so rushed to order stuff, lol, I will now take notice of the gems and try to master the cataogue!

New Resident
    How come mine one got no bars at all pls help. I don't even know which level I'm at in the catalogue

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cicitiny View Post
    How come mine one got no bars at all pls help. I don't even know which level I'm at in the catalogue
    You need to be on I think level 8 before you will see the bar to be able to master your catalogs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Getting gems this way (earning by mastering catalogues) takes FOR-EV-ER... thats how they make their money...making it so that if u want to do box tries (24 gems a pop) really the thing to do is BUY them...thats what they r in biz for people. Oh yeah, and not everyone gets gems on sale. Only select players ...so if u r one of the players who doesn't get gem sales, hope u have lots of extra $ to spare, bc have fun "earning" 49 gems just to get one ordering slot, 20-40+ gems for certain displays, 30+ gems for the nice avatar outfits. U couldn't really do all that without buying. But bless u if u have that much time and patience!

New Resident
    I just lost 49 gems by accidently tap on the extra ordering slot n I'm new here too I'm very very sad now going to buy gems anymore, ridiculous

New Resident
    Plus I just bought the gems today as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast