Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: coins does not add

Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    When you enter the game immediately visit a neighbor, like items and then comment on their wall. Return to your shop and your coin total should be correct. I've been dealing with this problem on 3 different devices for the better part of 2 years and that is the method that most reliably brings my total up to the correct amount.
    I was late to notice that I have this issues with my boutique at times and this tips really helps! Thanks a lot!

Farm Supplier

Losing Coins instead of gaining

I'm having this issue where when I log in, it will say I earned $XX,XXX, and then I will watch and it actually DEDUCTS that amount from my current total If I exit out of the game, there's a 50/50 chance that the coins will actually show up again. I'm already having to relog to check to see if my items I ordered in my catalog stick (I have an issue where it won't keep half my orders). So currently I have to relog 3 times just for the chance the game will work right. It's pretty inconvenient and I'm losing a lot of coins.

Any suggestions?
    Is anyone else having the issue of coins being taken away from them? I know there seems to be a lot of issues with coins.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    I'm having this issue where when I log in, it will say I earned $XX,XXX, and then I will watch and it actually DEDUCTS that amount from my current total If I exit out of the game, there's a 50/50 chance that the coins will actually show up again. I'm already having to relog to check to see if my items I ordered in my catalog stick (I have an issue where it won't keep half my orders). So currently I have to relog 3 times just for the chance the game will work right. It's pretty inconvenient and I'm losing a lot of coins.

Any suggestions?
    Is anyone else having the issue of coins being taken away from them? I know there seems to be a lot of issues with coins.
    Merging with current thread.
    Before playing, force close your game so you are synced up with the servers.
    When you finish playing, go visit a neighbor to make sure your progress is saved.

Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Merging with current thread.
    Before playing, force close your game so you are synced up with the servers.
    When you finish playing, go visit a neighbor to make sure your progress is saved.

Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    Just to make sure, which version of android Fashion Story should I be using: the base game available on Google Play or FS Cozy available on Google Play?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567