Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: coins does not add

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    To test to see if you are losing coins:

Before you go to bed write down the number of coins you have. Close out your game.
    When you open your game, write down all the pop ups showing the coins your received, then write down your total coins.
    Exit out of the game then write down your total again.
    So do you mean that after I've tapped ok to the amount of coins I earned while away & written down the total, I should exit the game & then re-enter it & record the total again?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Buferfliz View Post
    So do you mean that after I've tapped ok to the amount of coins I earned while away & written down the total, I should exit the game & then re-enter it & record the total again?
    Yes. Hopefully when you do this you'll see the correct amount
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Ok so I recorded it as was requested. Here are the results: starting total, 116242. Coins earned while away, 74497. Total after tapping ok to the coins earned pop-up, 116242. Total after exiting & then re-entering, 116242. So I'm not receiving my coins. And I saw that while the coins earned pop-up was on the screen that my total coins had gone up but as soon as I tapped ok on that pop-up my coin total went back down to the original starting total.

Fashion Designer
    Ok so I recorded it as was requested. Here are the results: starting total, 116242. Coins earned while away, 74497. Total after tapping ok to the coins earned pop-up, 116242. Total after exiting & then re-entering, 116242. So I'm not receiving my coins. And I saw that while the coins earned pop-up was on the screen that my total coins had gone up but as soon as I tapped ok on that pop-up my coin total went back down to the original starting total.
    When you enter the game immediately visit a neighbor, like items and then comment on their wall. Return to your shop and your coin total should be correct. I've been dealing with this problem on 3 different devices for the better part of 2 years and that is the method that most reliably brings my total up to the correct amount.

New Resident
    I tried that and it actually seemed to have worked. That is a pain in the butt though. It should just work properly lol. Thank you for the tip though at least I can get my coins.

I am not getting my coins either........unless the game is open. Iam on android.

Fashion Designer
    I tried that and it actually seemed to have worked. That is a pain in the butt though. It should just work properly lol. Thank you for the tip though at least I can get my coins.
    Yeah, it's a royal pain in the butt, especially when you want to just dash in, collect orders, and place new ones. They can't seem to fix it (or they haven't bothered to try. ) After all, making it take forever to save up coins for expansion makes it more likely that people will pay gems to expand instead. The problem has gone on so long now, it seems to be by design.

Help!!! Fashion Story is NOT adding my coins!

Hi All! 🌺🌴XawtikIslanda🌴🌺 here..... I need a little help figuring out what is going on with my fashion story game? Lately, I will go to sleep and wake up the next morning and when I start Fashion Story it says your store made 30,000 coins while you were away or whatever and then the daily bonus of 2,000 coins or whatever and then the screen where my gifts are pops up and when I exit out, it DOESN'T add my coins!!!! It also doesn't seem to look like my inventory is going anywhere but I am NOT making any money! What is going on. I have tried restarting my IPhone, I don't know what else to do..... There is no updates, so idk..... Someone help!

Same. Problem over a week!!! Two help tickets sent and no reply yet. I just had a "while you were away you earned..." Over $29,000, clicked to continue balance just over 600, tried to order dresses out of the studded selection for goal, and it said not enough coins. The only amount that actually gets added to my balance are my tips from liked items. I will never meet any of these goals. Once it was over 60k that didn't get added and I really need the coins for the decorations/expansions for goal.

I thought it was just me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast