Thread: Best home as of 5/23/13 in city story metro

New Resident

Best home as of 5/23/13 in city story metro

Any opinions? Mine are the glass towers to save energy and its pretty cheap to initially buy as well. If anyone could say what there's is or leave a top 3 that would be great!

Fashion Designer
    My favourite is the Dutch Colonial, which returns the same amount as the Glass Towers, but every 45mins. I often collect from mine up to 10 times a day, whereas i can only collect from the Glass Towers 1-2 times. But i must admit they rarely get sparkled, so i miss out on the bonus coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the glass towers, but the time frame to collect is extremely long compared to the newer buildings. I also have the Dutch Colonial because it pays extremely well in a short period of time. It's not a very interesting or nice looking building, but you can collect a lot of coins.

You have to combine long hours collection houses, and short hours houses right ? The best one for Long hours collection is glass condo, as it is cheap, only needs 7 energy to build, and high income.As for short hours, colonial house, or blue loft is the best, but they're expensive to buy. In the middle between all of them, i think garden apartments can be considered too. It is 4 hours, 27.600 to buy, same income with glass condo 210, 252 with sparkle. Hope it helps.

Fashion Designer
    Blue Loft is so far my fave. Nice balance of collection time and revenue.

Rhino Keeper
    It all depends on how often you can connect and play. For me, it's the chalet bungalow. 150 coins / 4 hours with a very reasonable purchase price...

I do well with the Dutch Colonials. To add to "urban sprawl" to a bustling downtown and highrise heaven, I have found the Dutch Colonials deliver well. 210 coins in 45 minutes.

Farm Supplier
    The glass towers have one of the worst coins/hr return. I dumped a lot of mine. Their only advantage is the low number of clicks per day. I agree with others that dutch and blue loft are good earners but you can't have too many coz they use up alot of energy. I also like the glass suite and glass house - with 4 hour timers they have a good balance of earning and energy. I did all the stats one rainy day and as a result i sold the condos (used to much energy) and chalet bungalows which gave me the clicks required for the lofts and the dutches.
    Obviously I need a life! LOL ��