Thread: Level 68...Am I Getting Ripped Off?

Farm Supplier

Angry Level 68...Am I Getting Ripped Off?

The goal for level 68 says 115k!!! I got 117k+ once and 118k+ just now. Both times I had passed 115k BEFORE a Droom exploded but kept playing because I still had time on the clock!! A Droom exploded and ended the game, but my scores didn't satisfy the 115k goal? What's the dealio? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!??!

That's awful! But yeah, the time will run all the way out. So if you don't care about making a huge score (trying to get 3 stars For example,) then when you reach the goal, clear any remaining doom jewels, then stop making moves. I'm sorry!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    That's awful! But yeah, the time will run all the way out. So if you don't care about making a huge score (trying to get 3 stars For example,) then when you reach the goal, clear any remaining doom jewels, then stop making moves. I'm sorry!
    Thanks!! This level is hard and I am really frustrated:-/!! Avoiding those bombs is hard enough as it is, so to make the goal and not advance is like not getting to eat bacon for a year...lol

Farm Supplier
    Just completed level 68....150,500!! Your advice worked like a charm!!! Thanks again!! I think I'll take a break from the game for a while though. Getting kind of burnt out on glitches!!

Yay-congratulations!