Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game does not keep my record!

Host(ess)
    Have I mentioned how irritating this is!?!? I beat 269 with THREE stars. It said my rewards were 1gold and 1 energy. I X'd out back to the island instead of clicking Next (as suggested), and then clicked 270. It said I was out of energy! I just went back to play 270, and when I clicked Play, I got the "Oh darn! The game has been updated!" message. Oh darn is right because now I am back on 269 and 270 is locked. I AM SO SICK OF THIS! It has been going on for months, and I've wasted so much time, energy, and stars because of this issue that still hasn't been fixed. I'm also sick of reaching a new island only to have to go back and collect more stars because my two and three star wins get erased. Team Lava should fix this or at least compensate people with gold or energy every time it happens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	9778 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	9779

Host(ess)
    And now it just stole two more of my energies. I went back to replay 269, and I have zero energy again. I haven't played in hours. Right before I made my previous post, it showed I had two. UGH.

FIX THIS, PLEASE.

Host(ess)
    Will someone please address this issue??

It took at least another 15-20 tries (ENERGY) to beat 269 for a second time, and now 270 is locked AGAIN.

Views:	13 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	9803 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	16 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	9804

Quote Originally Posted by jmw490 View Post
    Ugh... It just happened to me AGAIN today. I have been following the advice of going back to the island instead of clicking next to go to the next level. Didn't work this time. I have also taken to taking screen caps every time I beat a level, some have proof. I played 255 at least four times, and now I'm back on 254, which probably took me 15 tries to beat the first time. I'm getting really sick of this.

Attachment 9419 Attachment 9418
    Sorry for your continued troubles! We're still working on optimizing the game to prevent issues like this from occurring. When you say you go back to the island instead of tapping next, are you tapping the "replay" button to the left? Please try tapping the "X" at the top right of the dialog box.

Im level 63 and i lost the stars for lvl 61
    No game crash, game play as normal.
    iOS 6.1.4

Host(ess)
    Still happening!!! Is this ever going to be fixd!? I have tried everything that has been suggested. I tap the X after every win before going to the next level.

Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	10191

I played 294 once and now this...

Views:	12 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	10192

It took me nearly a week to finally beat 293. Ugh.

Host(ess)
    The stupid pop-up stole 22 gold at the end of level 326 when I wasn't even close to beating it. Then I finally beat the level on my next try, but of course it didn't save my progress. It also stole the energy I got from two stars so I was unable to even attempt 327 before it reset my progress AGAIN.

Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	10798 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	10799
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-14-13 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo

New Resident
    Same issue since yesterday with level 217.
    Completed the level and went to level 218. As soon as i closed the game, and restarted when the energy was refilled, i was send back to level 217, it showed not completed.

Same thing with me.
    I have completed 78 many many times and it will not let me go to next level.
    It will sometimes do that fast move to next cloud but if I try to open it I get the "Oh darn Not Enough Stars" message.
    I'm not getting more than 2 stars no matter how many times I complete 78 (or any other) level.
    Also isn't rewarding me with gold bars - that has been stuck at 5 for over a month.

I'm on iPad OS 1.1.7

Thanks!

Same thing with me. iPad os 1.7.2

Getting wat frustrated!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast