Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game does not keep my record!

Fashion Designer
    this happened to me going from level 254 to 255. i passed level 254. played an entire round of level 255, but didn't pass. closed out of the game and came back later, only to see that level 254 had not been cleared. my game didn't crash or freeze or anything weird. i was able to eventually pass 254 again, but was not too happy about having to waste energies on doing so.

Host(ess)
    I have started having these issues on Monument Isle. Yesterday, I beat 193, went on to play 194 a time or two. When I went back after my energy refreshed, I was stuck back on 193. Today I beat 195, played 196 five times. I just went back after some of my energy refreshed, and I am back on 195! Can somebody fix this? It's not fair to have to waste energy replaying levels I already spent energy beating.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone actually read this!? I am getting really irritated having to waste all of my energy replaying levels I have already beaten, especially levels that took me several tries to beat the first time and even more to beat again. This is still happening to me frequently. I am now on the island Boneyard Desert. FIX THIS ISSUE, PLEASE.

Fashion Designer
    will check on the progress for this issue
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 07-06-13 at 11:20 PM.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

We resolved a lot of these occurrences in 1.1.7, but we realized they still may occur. In the meantime, when you complete a level, please try tapping the 'X' instead of 'Next' to proceed to the next level. We're sorry for your continued troubles!

Host(ess)
    Here we go again... I just beat 227 (somehow in 30 seconds) after probably at least 20 attempts. I went on to play 228 with my last energy (came within one move of beating it). Now it is showing that I didn't beat 227 and 228 is locked again. This is really frustrating and has me tempted to just delete the game altogether. Is there any way to have progress restored? This always seems to happen on the levels that give me the most trouble and that cause me to waste a lot of tim and energy to beat again.

The same here. I've just finished 227, and after one unsuccessful attempt with 228, it's locked again. This issue appears second time on this region - the first one with another level (don't remember exactly the number). I had the same bug only once long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    In the meantime, when you complete a level, please try tapping the 'X' instead of 'Next' to proceed to the next level.
    After first times this bug occurred, I thought about it. Didn't help with 227.

I've just had the bug again and again with 227... I've finished it with 3 stars, completely shutdown the game now, start it again - the level is uncompleted.

Host(ess)
    Ugh... It just happened to me AGAIN today. I have been following the advice of going back to the island instead of clicking next to go to the next level. Didn't work this time. I have also taken to taking screen caps every time I beat a level, some have proof. I played 255 at least four times, and now I'm back on 254, which probably took me 15 tries to beat the first time. I'm getting really sick of this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	9419 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	9418

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast