Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game does not keep my record!

Game does not keep my record!

Here we go again!!! Level 105 completed at 18 / 14 2 stars and the game didn't register... Thisnis the second time for this level, similar to what happened to me on level 102
    Id:
    Mq4ebg

Where is the fun having to do this level all ovEr again!!!! Sutpid ones with timers too!

Win level, but it doesn't save the result/ looses the stars

Several times, especially on shellside city (maybe only that) I complete a level, gives me stars then I go to next level and then compete that and then see stars on earlier levels missing - e.g. I have 0 stars on level 109 but stars on 110-113 (which should not be possible). I have gone back and repeated 109 several times but the stars won't save. At other times it has later saved stars that it wouldn't save before. This problem has only started happening very recently. I have also completed 114 at least twice.
    Jewel mania
    IPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4
    P7RVV25
    Screen shot attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	7218  

Rebooted phone. Still doing it. So not only do you have the challenge of finishing a level there's a 50% chance it'll loose the results anyway! Just finished a level with 3 stars and its now lost that and the prior level. Doh!!!!!

I hear you! Same bloody thing for me too (see my post). It has only started happening so its either something in the 100+ levels doing it it s change they've made on the last few weeks. But no response to mine or your post do I don't know if they are aware if it or not. It certainly is irritating!

Nightclub Owner
    I've merged these threads as you're talking about the same thing. If your both on iOS are you using version 1.1.7 of the game?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident

Game is effectively dead

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've merged these threads as you're talking about the same thing. If your both on iOS are you using version 1.1.7 of the game?
    This has happened to me at least 10 times in the past week. The game is now effectively stealing my money (at least 300 gold wasted replaying levels). It's happened on levels 121-131, often 2-3 times on particular levels. I am operating from a base in Afghanistan via satellite -- perhaps the long lag is messing with the ability to sync with the server? I already beat 130 once and it didn't save; I've now tried again about 20 times wasting gold. And it says I have 0 stars on 125, even though I've beaten it multiple times already.

New Resident
    I'm on 1.1.7.

New Resident
    Same thing happened to me on 105, two times. iOs 6.1.4, JM1.1.7. S
    Somebody who knows what to do?

New Resident
    The last time I could start to play on 106 two times, then suddenly I was back on 105?

Quote Originally Posted by Webmormor View Post
    The last time I could start to play on 106 two times, then suddenly I was back on 105?
    Did you the game simply continue to the next level but your progress was not saved? Or did the game crash and your progress was lost?

Also, for anyone experiencing the issue, please let us know all the levels where this occurs.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 06-18-13 at 10:16 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast