Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 5-28-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenn_ann View Post
    TL have to evolve Fashion story game and propose men's displays, men's catalogue and cash register, and men customers. It's obvious I think.. I was wondering why they didn't think about it earlier?
    Agreed.

Banned
    Hmmmm...either the other display was tossed for good. Or there will be a box. I can't imagine what else can be in there. If they want to make us happy with dowdy blue, then bring back the blue lighted tiles!

Rhino Keeper
    TL have to evolve Fashion story game and propose men's displays, men's catalogue and cash register, and men customers. It's obvious I think.. I was wondering why they didn't think about it earlier?
    Disagree. I have zero interest in seeing men or men's clothing in the main Fashion Story game. It's one of the only games out there that is specifically geared towards women and it features a women's-only fashion boutique -- which do in fact exist, in great numbers.

If they want to make a separate edition of the game that features men's clothing, I'd be fine with that. I just wouldn't download it.

Rhino Keeper
    The composition of this display is very awkward. The photographer (who is standing in an awkward pose with his back turned) overlaps the legs of the three girls, and his dark hair and suit run together with the girl's black dress. And then there are big spaces of grey nothing on either side. Why not just put photographer on the right and the three girls on the left (or vice versa)? It would look better and be a lot more visually clear. Unfortunately I have to give this display another fail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Disagree. I have zero interest in seeing men or men's clothing in the main Fashion Story game. It's one of the only games out there that is specifically geared towards women and it features a women's-only fashion boutique -- which do in fact exist, in great numbers.

If they want to make a separate edition of the game that features men's clothing, I'd be fine with that. I just wouldn't download it.
    Not even if it had womens clothes along with it? Or even a better game play?

By the way, is it just me or is the image of the teaser corrupted?

Farm Supplier
    This looks unfinished, I'm not American, but having watched tv and films the young ladies there would have put much more effort into the decor for a dance!

And so? That is your point of view, then ok. Would it prevent you for playing? If you have no interest in men's fashion, I think you can just not purchase any of these men stuff right? You can manage your boutique as you want as far as I know? But I strongly think that TL must evolve its offer in the game, by adding a new gender.

Anyway I don't get along with that diplay

Rhino Keeper
    And so? That is your point of view, then ok. Would it prevent you for playing? If you have no interest in men's fashion, I think you can just not purchase any of these men stuff right? You can manage your boutique as you want as far as I know? But I strongly think that TL must evolve its offer in the game, by adding a new gender.
    This debate has been done to death but yes, I was obviously stating my point of view. And I know from being on here a while that I'm not the only one who has it. Keep Fashion Story unique and and a female-oriented game (that men can play if they want). Giving in to men's clothing and accessories will open the door for getting further and further from the original purpose of the game. Eventually there will be pressure to add kid's clothes, baby's clothes, and all of the accompanying accessories -- and the game will no longer be Fashion Story. It will be Department Story. I have no interest in a Department Story game so yes I would quit playing. As I said before, if they want to create a separate edition of the game that includes men's stuff then that's fine.

At least we all seem to be in agreement that the new display is lacking.

Executive Chef
    This debate has been done to death but yes, I was obviously stating my point of view. And I know from being on here a while that I'm not the only one who has it. Keep Fashion Story unique and and a female-oriented game (that men can play if they want). Giving in to men's clothing and accessories will open the door for getting further and further from the original purpose of the game. Eventually there will be pressure to add kid's clothes, baby's clothes, and all of the accompanying accessories -- and the game will no longer be Fashion Story. It will be Department Story. I have no interest in a Department Story game so yes I would quit playing. As I said before, if they want to create a separate edition of the game that includes men's stuff then that's fine.

At least we all seem to be in agreement that the new display is lacking.
    Well we're not asking for children's clothing are we? I'm crazy enough to want Couture and Men's clothing but not crazy enough to want children's clothing. Though I am crazy enough to want Lolita and Gothic Lolita, Victorian Children's clothing but worn by adults and teenagers in Japan as a street style.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast